Site Updates | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Site Updates

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
When a previous post is quoted, it would be good if the date and time of the original post were included in the quote portion. Old PRE did this and it was good to go back and check out the conversation around the time of the quoted post.
Click on the name in the quoted post and you'll be taken back to it.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I just got a strange one when quoting another poster.

Edit: Rectified itself. Previously looked like this:

KmHSbrt.jpg

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I've added all Game Day 'Cover Presets' for when starting a thread they will look nicer... I've already set them up for our last 2 games.