SOS appointed list manager at the Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SOS appointed list manager at the Saints

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
would have thought SOS was finished as a list manager then along came St Kilda

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just read that SOSs first act as the Saints List Manager was to name their SSP, young guy from the VFLs Northern Bullants. Goes by the name Silvagni, Ben Silvagni.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
One day, the AFL community may come to realize that being a good footballer does not necessarily make you good at any other aspects of our great game. Today is obviously not that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Saints gone back to the deadwood that was done and dusted mates hire mates regardless failings.

• Love

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
All the reserves players at Carlton and GWS licking their lips in anticipation

• Haha

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Unfortunately as it stands, Stocker was a better pick than RCD.
One is still on a list and the other isn’t
Maybe but not sure why that is relevant. He was specifically targeted by SOS and I find it a little amusing that he is ending up back with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user