Where is 2023 camp? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where is 2023 camp?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez I used to hate camps when I played. We probably do them well now but our whole club used to haaaate them.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Whyd the whole club have a problem?
Usually in the middle of nowhere, carrying logs up hills (wtf ?), woken up at 4 am often to go running, sleeping in a tent or some shitty dorm, dumb injuries, tired and bored shitless, blokes getting on each others nerves as a result of it all etc etc etc.

Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Apollo Bay apparently?, my family holiday destination as a kid growing up and we use to own a holiday house down there, BIG mistake selling it many moons ago.

A pretty dodgy oval when I were last there, attached to the Marengo Caravan Park, (don't like the look of the cricket wicket) , but awesome views. A bit of biking up the Otways surely on the cards?

PS. I am only guessing that they may use this oval for any footy stuff, maybe they travel for an hour to Colac or something for a better ground, will find out soon enough when the Daily Diary's are posted.

**On 2nd thoughts surely they can't use this cow paddock?

apollo-bay-recreational-reserve-football-game.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user