sunsilk base elements ad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

sunsilk base elements ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-66609 said:
525 views and 43 replys on such an absolute d***head subject like this one,i understand as Richmond supporters we hate everything about Collingwood but to have this much attention over this stupid add just proves to me how much the collingwood success story is really getting up our noses,why dont you all concentrate on the way our club is going instead of putting sh!t on other clubs because we cant win a game,fair dinkum players have been making d***head adds like this for years you lot must be a very boring lot if it takes this subject to bring in over 500 views.

Dear 660600 :'(099,
If it bores you, don't read it !!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

This thread is obviously just about a bit of light-hearted fun, the type that exists in all football circles.
In case u hadn't noticed our season is red rover.

Ox said:
No-66609 said:
525 views and 43 replys on such an absolute d***head subject like this one,i understand as Richmond supporters we hate everything about Collingwood but to have this much attention over this stupid add just proves to me how much the collingwood success story is really getting up our noses,why dont you all concentrate on the way our club is going instead of putting sh!t on other clubs because we cant win a game,fair dinkum players have been making d***head adds like this for years you lot must be a very boring lot if it takes this subject to bring in over 500 views.

This thread is obviously just about a bit of light-hearted fun, the type that exists in all football circles.
Dear OX in order to make a comment on any written matter,one must read that matter first i joined this site for that reason,and i am entitled to my opinon OX instead of reading boring crap like this and making stupid comments based on the fortunes of the ememy,why not instead waste your energy telling us how to get our club up where theirs is,or are you happy dwelling on others just because our club is full of mules.The truth is that they are a fine football team and that just hurts to much so u gotta write all this crap about a commercial that they made because its the only stupid thing that they have done this year,its our club thats run by a bunch of clowns in case you didnt know it their laughing a lot harder at us and that hurts more.

U r a like a breath of garlic air

re;
why not instead waste your energy telling us how to get our club up where theirs is,or are you happy dwelling on others just because our club is full of mules.

Yeah I'm really happy with the way things are going down there atm. :mad:
How-ever, let's hear your suggestions for how we can better the club.

No-66609 said:
Ox said:
No-66609 said:

Dear OX in order to make a comment on any written matter,one must read that matter first i joined this site for that reason,and i am entitled to my opinon OX instead of reading boring crap like this and making stupid comments based on the fortunes of the ememy,why not instead waste your energy telling us how to get our club up where theirs is,or are you happy dwelling on others just because our club is full of mules.The truth is that they are a fine football team and that just hurts to much so u gotta write all this crap about a commercial that they made because its the only stupid thing that they have done this year,its our club thats run by a bunch of clowns in case you didnt know it their laughing a lot harder at us and that hurts more.

the fact of the matter is, you read it once, didnt like - so there is no reason for you to read it (or reply to it) again.

g0tigers said:
No-66609 said:
Ox said:
No-66609 said:

the fact of the matter is, you read it once, didnt like - so there is no reason for you to read it (or reply to it) again.
so heres another one mr go tigers i can read what i want as many times as i want,and if people like you are gonna have a go at me for my opinion i have to answer back or would you like me to do what our team is doing LAY DOWN AND COP IT. by the way this was between me and the OX so why did you have to stick your nose in it,im not one to lay down so if you want me to shut up ,keep away.

by the way this was between me and the OX so why did you have to stick your nose in it,im not one to lay down so if you want me to shut up ,keep away.

We don't expect you to "lie down." Believe us, nothing could be further from our minds but could you please
Define, "keep away." ::)

So your intitled to your opinion on the matter No-66609 but g0tigers isn't? Not exactly fair is it? You say you won't lie down but you expect us to do the same when you get stuck into us for talking and having a laugh about a collingwood ad. 99.9% of the threads on this message board are about richmond so you'll have to excuse the .1% that aren't. If you think we haven't talked about the state our club is in or made suggestions on what needs to be done at the rfc I recommend you go and read all the past posts especially the ones from round 12 onwards.

hehehe 4 posts and counting now NO-66609!
Quote from Rosy3 Oh Oh, if we keep replying this thread will get more views.

Posted by: g0tigers the fact of the matter is, you read it once, didnt like - so there is no reason for you to read it (or reply to it) again

Here here GT.

Look, yeah, nah there's only so many times we can raise the "we are stuffed, frawley's a dud, recruiting dinosoars and boards a pack of clowns" as TG referred and OX has referred to season is "red rover" Why can't we bag a collingwood ad that is rediculous? hell why must we apologise to you for bagging eddiewood at all ? are you upset that you were beaten starting this thread? I dont understand all the anger you have at such a harmless, lighthearted thread.

Posted by:NO-66609 Posted on: Today at 07:42:29pm
by the way this was between me and the OX so why did you have to stick your nose in it,im not one to lay down so if you want me to shut up ,keep away.

who the hell you think you are saying what we can and cannot post about here, remember m8 this is a "public forum" if you state your points and views here expect feedback and comments back! That is the nature of a "forum" and i would like a definition of "keep away" as well. Sorry GT but this here forum aint big enuff fer the two of you NOW DRAW!! Yeeehhaaaa ;)

Quote from: No-66609 i did it because i couldnt believe how imature and jealous richmond supporters can get
well i am neither but if you say so. ::)

Confucious say opinions are like @$$ho!e$ everybody's got one!

Now where did i see that damn flameproof suit... ;D

Excellent Fox,
A well researched and presented document.
LMAO ;D

Couldn't help it OX no fri nite football and no beer make fox GO CRAZY!!!!! :p

No-66609 said:
instead of reading boring crap like this and making stupid comments based on the fortunes of the ememy,

With you all the way No-66....This is a Tigers site so why waste our time with such frivolous talk about Collingwood.

As a Tiger supporter would you like to tell us what brand of shampoo you prefer? ;D

FoX said:
hehehe 4 posts and counting now NO-66609!
Quote from Rosy3 Oh Oh, if we keep replying this thread will get more views.

Posted by: g0tigers the fact of the matter is, you read it once, didnt like - so there is no reason for you to read it (or reply to it) again

Here here GT.

Look, yeah, nah there's only so many times we can raise the "we are stuffed, frawley's a dud, recruiting dinosoars and boards a pack of clowns" as TG referred and OX has referred to season is "red rover" Why can't we bag a collingwood ad that is rediculous? hell why must we apologise to you for bagging eddiewood at all ? are you upset that you were beaten starting this thread? I dont understand all the anger you have at such a harmless, lighthearted thread.

Posted by:NO-66609 Posted on: Today at 07:42:29pm

who the hell you think you are saying what we can and cannot post about here, remember m8 this is a "public forum" if you state your points and views here expect feedback and comments back! That is the nature of a "forum" and i would like a definition of "keep away" as well. Sorry GT but this here forum aint big enuff fer the two of you NOW DRAW!! Yeeehhaaaa ;)

Quote from: No-66609 i did it because i couldnt believe how imature and jealous richmond supporters can get
well i am neither but if you say so. ::)

Confucious say opinions are like @$$ho!e$ everybody's got one!

FOXY FOXY FOXY where did i ask for an apolgy i cant recall that have another beer why dont you your the last person id want an apogy from and where did i tell you what you can post and what you cant post you must be on your 20th beer by this stage dont tell me about bagging collingwood ive shed more blood fighting collingwood supporters at victoria park in the 70s and 80s than youve seen richmond games,,,,,,,when it comes to collingwood no body hates them more than me ive got the scars to prove it thats why pissy little crap threads like this make me laugh so much,now go and have another beer,and as for you***************
**********************.....i love reading your stuff OXY AND FOXY then i show it to my mates who are 30 something plus year members and battle scared like myself and we look at our selves and say havent times changed when once we fought with fists and now our supporters use crap like this thread to threaten the enemy,you lot are a different breed and i should have known that from the start,if we ever meet ill show you what the tigers mean to me from the 8 inch scar across my head and the broken cheek bone and jaw and many other momentos from the past...so go on have another go at me because your really breaking my heart. i cant wait to hear your next load of crap. So Cmon let me have it ive put up with bigger girls than you in the past. and guess what in about 1 hour me and my mates are off to sydney and we wont be back till next Friday,guess i wont be reading your reply till then,,,,,,,,that means you wont hear from me till then either so you got heaps of time for a reply........so long till next week my fair maiden

Inapropriate content deleted. Seems you've forgotten your agreement to post within site rules NO-66609. There won't be another warning, I have better things to do with my time. Your choice whether you want to be here or not. :mad:

FOXY FOXY FOXY where did i ask for an apolgy i cant recall that have another beer why dont you your the last person id want an apogy from and where did i tell you what you can post and what you cant post you must be on your 20th beer by this stage

dont tell me about bagging collingwood ive shed more blood fighting collingwood supporters at victoria park in the 70s and 80s than youve seen richmond games,,,,,,,when it comes to collingwood no body hates them more than me ive got the scars to prove it thats why p!ssy little crap threads like this make me laugh so much,now go and have another beer,
and as for you THE TIGER GODESS or whatever you call yourself you where still bouncing around your old mans sack when we won our last premiership so i dont even rate your opinion,your comments go right over my head kid..........

i love reading your stuff OXY AND FOXY then i show it to my mates who are 30 something plus year members and battle scared like myself and we look at our selves and say havent times changed when once we fought with fists and now our supporters use crap like this thread to threaten the enemy,

you lot are a different breed and i should have known that from the start,if we ever meet ill show you what the tigers mean to me from the 8 inch scar across my head and the broken cheek bone and jaw and many other momentos from the past...

so go on have another go at me because your really breaking my heart.
i cant wait to hear your next load of crap.
So Cmon let me have it ive put up with bigger girls than you in the past.

Thanx 6,
I'll have a go..........

Firstly the 8 inch scar on your head is from your labotomy
And the broken jaw is probably from your wife because you talk so much crap.

2nd
re;
as for you THE TIGER GODESS or whatever you call yourself you where still bouncing around your old mans sack when we won our last premiership so i dont even rate your opinion,your comments go right over my head kid,

I imagine every comment, ever made would go over your head and you just proved it :p

(you should't talk to young ladies like that 666!!
Shows a total lack of class.)

3rd

is fighting why u ended up with a prison number and not a name? :mad:

4th

If your such a bad ass, how come you've been beaten up so many times ??? :-* :-* :-*

5 th

U must think you're The Braveheart of Punt Road.

Maybe you should write a book about your life as a
punching bag for opposition teams supporters.

GIVE IT - TAKE IT.

I remember leaving Victoria Park one cold saturday arvo and seeing a tiger supporter getting the bejeezus kicked out of hm by about 3 or 4 collingwood freaks so I jumped in to give him a hand so he could at least get up but the prick ran away leaving me to face the music. I wonder if that was you 66609 'cause he was bleeding from a cut on the head. :-\
Besides all this I am the only one entitled to an opinion! ;D

Even though you guys appear to be having fun I'm locking this thread. It's not adding much discussion relevant for a football forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.