sunsilk base elements ad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

sunsilk base elements ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting shawry. Would you feel the same if you'd never lived in Adelaide though.
I'd barrack for any team other than Victorian ones and that's for purely selfish reasons.
I couldn't imagine anything worse than all the in your face Collingwood or Essendon supporters if they won.
Go the interstaters. ;D

Rosy,

its true, i think it depends on which state you live in. As you are all aware i hate these WA teams as much as shawry hates the adelaide teams. i think its the media build up in everyones state.

but i remember when living in melbourne i couldnt stand carlton and collingwood so even today i dislike them it just helps being away from Victoria in that regard.

But living in perth has its downside aswell LOL

its really a lose-lose situation unless your team is winning.

Probably Rosy. I remember when I was living in Werribee in Vic when i was a young 'un (befor state teams came in) and I ahd a deep hatred for Collingwood (atill do but not as much as Port or Crows) and also Hawthorn. Essendon I didnt mind and I saw many Carlton games due to my old man being a Carlton fan so didnt mind them either.
It is probably jsut living here that does it and realising how many morons actualyl support those teams. Crows arent bad but their fans (well teh majority) have no passion at all and dont say anything during the game jsut sit and watch. None sing the song after the game I find those supporters disgusting , how can you not enjoy a win by your team?

Port are jsut feral and I ahve never liked liked them ever. Never liked Port Magpies either due to me and my grandpa being Glenelg fans (he was a member for 60+ years) so jsut always hated Port.
Havign said that if I lived in Perth would probably learn to get a hatred for those teams due to the build up they get in the press.

Hope that sheds more light.

525 views and 43 replys on such an absolute *smile* subject like this one,i understand as Richmond supporters we hate everything about Collingwood but to have this much attention over this stupid add just proves to me how much the collingwood success story is really getting up our noses,why dont you all concentrate on the way our club is going instead of putting *smile* on other clubs because we cant win a game,fair dinkum players have been making *smile* adds like this for years you lot must be a very boring lot if it takes this subject to bring in over 500 views.

Having a good day lotus? :rollin

Sorry just being stupid. Welcome aboard. Glad your password problems are finally sorted out. :)

Oh Oh, if we keep replying this thread will get more views. ;D

lotus1 said:
525 views and 43 replys on such an absolute d***head subject like this one,i understand as Richmond supporters we hate everything about Collingwood but to have this much attention over this stupid add just proves to me how much the collingwood success story is really getting up our noses,why dont you all concentrate on the way our club is going instead of putting sh!t on other clubs because we cant win a game,fair dinkum players have been making d***head adds like this for years you lot must be a very boring lot if it takes this subject to bring in over 500 views.

Maybe you havent been reading the message board lotus but most of the posts are about the way our club is going. I'll hang *smile* on collingwood even when we are winning makes no difference to me where we are on the ladder. I see an opportunity to bag collingwood I take it. Geez can't even bag collingwood players anymore without copping abuse, what's this site coming to :eek:

If cogs was to be in a commercial I'd hate it if it was to be for things like shampoo or soap. Just put him in a commercial for memberships or something
Forget commercials TG have you seen him in that new calender out now? wowee. ;)

Richos_girl_ said:
If cogs was to be in a commercial I'd hate it if it was to be for things like shampoo or soap. Just put him in a commercial for memberships or something

yeah what calender theres no Richmond guys in the MFAS let alone Mark Coughlan? Where and when can i get one

sorry didnt see your post Richos Girl till after i posted

Thanks for that r_g will have to look out for it now. Do you know who else is in it? It's not a 2003 calender is it? Is it just shots of them playing or set up ones?

I only saw it briefly yesterday, but I'm pretty sure it's a new calender that's just come out.
I know daniel giansiracusa is in it, along with someone from essendon...think it was mcphee or maybe mcveigh. Can't remember the rest. Cogs looks pretty damn good tho, I remember that!

No it's a brand new calender I'm sure of it.
The shots are professional set up ones. Cogs was sitting on a chair I think and was dressed up nicely. I think it was a black and white photo. It looked impressive.

lotus1 said:
525 views and 43 replys on such an absolute d***head subject like this one,i understand as Richmond supporters we hate everything about Collingwood but to have this much attention over this stupid add just proves to me how much the collingwood success story is really getting up our noses,why dont you all concentrate on the way our club is going instead of putting sh!t on other clubs because we cant win a game,fair dinkum players have been making d***head adds like this for years you lot must be a very boring lot if it takes this subject to bring in over 500 views.

LOL the irony is that u replied and veiwed this thread as well!

FoX said:
lotus1 said:

LOL the irony is that u replied and veiwed this thread as well!
yes fox i did it because i couldnt believe how imature and jealous richmond supporters can get when our enemy the pies are doing so well,i hate the pies as well but to pick on a commercial is pretty stupid even if the add is dumb.

Richos_girl_ said:

Ive heard about that calender, havent been able to find it though, Might have something to do with being in qld at the moment ::) (had to sit up till 1.30am waiting for the footy show. :mad: bloody Rugby NRL crap.)

all i heard is cogs is wearing a tux or sumthing??

Giansircusa and Jess sinclair are also some of the guys in it apparently.

WJP: Im the same as shawry if it comes to pies v port - i say go pies. Im surrounded by colliwobble supporters every day of my life, so i have a soft spot for them. and if it cmes down to a vic team vs a interstate team i will go for the Vic team no question. I understand your hatred for collingwood though, i really do. (sorry bout the late reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.