Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

SCOOP said:
Have 2139 with Goddard, Riewoldt & Scotland to play tonight. Could be a big round.

2461. In the top 2303 for the round and into top 7200 overall.

Not bad.

mtench said:
Sounds like a plan, where do u find that info?

http://tooserious.net/stats.php

Pick a team and all the info for every player is there, breakeven, average, money to date, how much there expected to go up or down next round plus there movement over 3 rounds.
So looking at Ablett his breakeven is 183, if he scores his average of 145 he'll still lose 16k, if he scores less he'll drop by more. Hopefully he has a few lean weeks and drops into the mid 600 bracket

Deledio, Goddard, Broughton, Lake, M.Clarke, Hargrave, Morris (Spurr, Ellis)

Pendlebury, Swan, J.Selwood, J.Watson, Cotchin, Horsely (T.Adams, D.Smith)

Maric, Giles (Redden, Campbell)

Franklin, Dangerfield, D.Beams, M.Robinson, D.Martin, N.Riewoldt, Porplyzia (Treloar, Milera)

16 trades $43,300 left

Tiger Ghost said:
Yep has made it tough, good time for a few downgrades and put some money in the bank.

I have 600k in the kitty now and ready for some upgrading
Yeah got 700K waiting for Ablett to drop in price, got one donut this week

Just a lazy 2531. I think it is a big round. Someone might bust 3000.

Into the top 3310. Going ok. Might back off the trades this week.

Might just cash up a few.

Have Murphy and Pearce. Both subbed out with injury. Not my year.

Still managed 2300ish though. Not a great score for this round.

Barnzy said:
Have Murphy and Pearce. Both subbed out with injury. Not my year.

Still managed 2300ish though. Not a great score for this round.

Murphy has been a disaster, have no choice but to trade.

Yeh, Murphy stings doesnt it. A below average month then a big injury saw his price plummet. Drafted in Horsely for Murphy and my patience with Jack (I obviously have a lot of patience) ran out and got Sidebum in, which worked out pretty well in the end I think.

Parker out for Ablett this week. Gives me gaz, pendles, Boyd, stantan, Kennedy and horsely as my starting six.

Traded out Milera out for Zorko last week.

Have 600K in the bank.

Will upgrade over the coming weeks.