Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
5 missing for me. not going to do any trading.
should be able to field a full team next week then plenty of holes week 3 of the byes unless i do some trading.

Azza

Tiger Champion
Aug 30, 2007
Swan and Heppel coming back in the nick of time. Shame about Pendles :(

MrRuss

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2006
I'm travelling very nicely coming into the bye rounds.

2630 last week and 27th for the round.
I've come into 400th overall, but I wonder how the bye will affect that.

I'm not going to trade in the byes, and this week I will have 5 donuts. Sitting on top of 4 ladders gives me some breathing space however, including 2 games clear in the Tough Tigers (Punt Road End) league :spin :spin

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
MrRuss said:

I'm not going to trade in the byes, and this week I will have 5 donuts. Sitting on top of 4 ladders gives me some breathing space however, including 2 games clear in the Tough Tigers (Punt Road End) league :spin :spin

Good luck Rusty, keep your trades intact would be my advice, a lot of the bye Einstein's seem to forget we're not even at the halfway mark.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
MrRuss said:

Changed your mind and traded Jaaaack in for Tippett?

MrRuss

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2006
YinnarTiger said:
Changed your mind and traded Jaaaack in for Tippett?

Yeah Jack was cheaper, has hit form and with our run home should pull in some scores. Couldn't help myself :hihi

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Tiger Ghost said:
Just goes from bad to worse, Zaharakis out for 4-6 with a quad and looks like Saad might be missing for a few

I really hate the bye system, it just means that those lucky enough to avoid injuries get rewarded. Next year they should start the leagues from round one and have a break during the bye period, it's already looking like I will be 0-3 over the next three weeks. :(

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
bullus_hit said:
I really hate the bye system, it just means that those lucky enough to avoid injuries get rewarded. Next year they should start the leagues from round one and have a break during the bye period, it's already looking like I will be 0-3 over the next three weeks. :(

Couldnt agree more, i was ranked around 3000 for the comp and doing well in most my leagues but the byes have hurt. The byes and injuries are bad but then throw in the number of late changes this year and its almost not fun anymore!

MrRuss

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2006
YinnarTiger said:
Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing? :hihi
Yep ouch, didn't turn out well. Jack injured and will most likely miss the GWS match and only scored 59. That hurts. Also had sandilands go down.
Somehow I should manage 3 wins from my leagues and two are against other teams in the top 4.

Havent even bothered to look at next week though ???

MrRuss

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2006
MrRuss said:
Somehow I should manage 3 wins from my leagues and two are against other teams in the top 4.

Ouch again!!! I spoke too soon. Looks like I lost 2 of the games I penciled in by 1 point and 2 points due to Sidebottom. Bloody magpie scumbag.

Tommo37

Tiger Superstar
Aug 16, 2011
The thing i hate about the bye rounds is, stacking the bench with players who are having the bye or out injured or rested and 1 of your on the ground players pulls out injured after the lockout occurs thus handing you an automatic blob. Emergancy players on the pine dont count as they are having a bye.

If there is a late change after the lockout during the bye rounds, they should give you the replacement players points for that round.

I lost one of my games by 11 pts due to a late withdrawal. spewing.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
MrRuss said:
Ouch again!!! I spoke too soon. Looks like I lost 2 of the games I penciled in by 1 point and 2 points due to Sidebottom. Bloody magpie scumbag.
I have to thank Beams, Swan and Ablett for a one point win while carrying 8 donuts. ;D