Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Somehow after everything, I find myself in 2541 overall.

Things going well. Thinking of just holding the fort for the next couple of weeks.

Am tempted by Nicky Dal at his low price.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
SCOOP said:

Things going well. Thinking of just holding the fort for the next couple of weeks.

How are you tackling the byes Scoop, by my reckoning you'll need to use 6 trades to reduce your donuts to 2. The issue with this strategy is it will involve a number of sideways trades, trades which could otherwise be used on upgrades.

Azza

Tiger Champion
Aug 30, 2007
Griff as a pick-up? Not cheap and didn't score brilliantly, but probably on an upward curve. But will he keep a spot every week when Grimes comes back?

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
SCOOP said:

Good work Scoop.

Been a slow start for the Boags Boozehounds this year. Hoping to come home with a bang.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Pushed out Adam Kennedy and took a punt the Tommy Couch will get some games at Melbourne in the second half of the year.

Still thinking who I take. Upgrade Horsely to Gibbs, Dal Santo or Priddis. Will do one of them.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
snaps truly said:
Yeh, Murphy stings doesnt it. A below average month then a big injury saw his price plummet. Drafted in Horsely for Murphy and my patience with Jack (I obviously have a lot of patience) ran out and got Sidebum in, which worked out pretty well in the end I think.

Jack has scored 127 & 187 sinced you traded him...Sidebottom is a good replacement though.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Players and or their teams pulling out after teams are selected should be heavily sanctioned!!!!!!!! :mad: the games hard enough!

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
2169 with a donut in the ruck(dont name them if they ain't gunna play!!) and some major spuds. to make it worse i had a couple of 100s just sitting on the pine :mad:

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
snaps truly said:
Tell me about it...

Glad I hung on, Jack is a good point of difference as many would have ignored him completely or dumped him in fustration. I'm tipping some big weeks ahead.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Slipped into 1609 overall. They byes will stuff it. I am not making one trade. Just going to hold and play zero's

Everyone will burrn trades over the next three weeks and have nothing left for the back half.

It's sucks. I reckon Supercoach should just have it 16 a side for three weeks.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
SCOOP said:
Slipped into 1609 overall. They byes will stuff it. I am not making one trade. Just going to hold and play zero's

There will be carnage for most this round (I'm at the top of the list), outs include Pendlebury, Scotland, Waters and possibly Shaw. I'm with you Scoop, no trades and just sit it out and watch the masses blow 6-8 trades over the next 3 weeks. I have 11 outs this week so I'm already resigned to defeat, currently sitting on 7 wins 1 loss, so not overly fussed about dropping 1 match. Will probably drop from 10,000 odd to 20,000 odd by the end of next week.