Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

Only got 2 spots left now Anyone interested the code is 802491. Be prepared for an interesting season

Maric could be the buy of the season IMO.

I am going him as a starting ruck, saving money in the ruck department, to spend up elsewhere.

If the pre-season is any indication he will score enough to work, and will make a mint to.

Anyone got a decent standard league that needs a player.

Leysy's Boags Boozehounds have a couple of spare leagues to take up.

I've had Dean Cox pencilled in as my premium ruck but after watching the first half of the NAB GF I'm not convinced.

Nic Nat seems to be playing a fair bit of the ruck which is really taking some points away from the big Cox.

Really considering Ivan Maric now.

This year going for the three guns, (Pendles, Ablett, Selwood) five rookie midfield.

It’s a risk but I think it’s easier to upgrade your midfield then it is the rest.

Also going to go with Mummy in the ruck and Giles, Big O, Redden combo.

Leysy's taking it one step further with just the 2 premium mids & the rest rookies Scoop.

So many more midfield rookies this year.

That’s the problem Leysy, so many to choose, so many to get wrong.

I am still on the fence with Koby Stevens. Just don’t know. The others for me are Devon Smith, Coniglio, Miles and Clay Smith. If Magner plays swap him for Stevens I think.

Tommy Ledger is another that I am close to slotting in as well.

Leysy Days said:
Leysy's taking it one step further with just the 2 premium mids & the rest rookies Scoop.

So many more midfield rookies this year.

Makes it alot easier having a gun team by mid year with the 24 trades too.

Should have reduced it to 20 this year.

SCOOP said:
That’s the problem Leysy, so many to choose, so many to get wrong.

I am still on the fence with Koby Stevens. Just don’t know. The others for me are Devon Smith, Coniglio, Miles and Clay Smith. If Magner plays swap him for Stevens I think.

Tommy Ledger is another that I am close to slotting in as well.

James McDonald?

Magner is a must.

Reckon you carry him if he doesnt play Rd 1.

Anyone have a decent league for leysy to join. Have 2 free leagues for the Boags Boozehounds to jump into.