Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

Jukes Extended said:
Is this round a partial lockout?

Or can we still make changes during the week? excluding the teams playing tonight of course....or do they count as one of your 24 trades?

You have to have your final team locked in by tonights game I believe. But, you can change your non swans and giants players positions, eg bench players, until next thursday. Wherever you have your swans and giants players tonight is where they'll be until the finish of the round.

Don't worry too much about the byes yet Jukes, you'll have dusted off a few of your trades by then.

Jukes Extended said:
Is this round a partial lockout?

Or can we still make changes during the week? excluding the teams playing tonight of course....or do they count as one of your 24 trades?

changes cant be made for non-swans and giants after tonight, Tigers and Blues must be locked in by gametime Thursday night, but then the final lockout for the weekend is gametime friday night.

Tigers of Old said:
Can certainly overthink it. GWS kids are the unknown quantity.

Just locked away my team. Went with six GWS kids and Giles. Ignored McDonald. Giles second ruck and only three premium mids.

The most interesting side I have gone with ever. I have no idea what will happen.

Tossed up Dangerfield and Jack Riewoldt and (gulp) went with Paddy.

SCOOP said:
Just locked away my team. Went with six GWS kids and Giles. Ignored McDonald. Giles second ruck and only three premium mids.

The most interesting side I have gone with ever. I have no idea what will happen.

Tossed up Dangerfield and Jack Riewoldt and (gulp) went with Paddy.

Dangerfield is an interesting one. Long thought he was overrated for the hype but looks good this preseason. More midfield time and a hopefully bigger tank could see him push his SC average to 95-100ish which is more than enough for one of your last forwards. Still 50/50 on picking him.

Using the partial lockout and gonna hope Goodes goes crazy on GWS tonight then captain a non playing rookie for his score.