SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I brought in Birchall and he gets injured with a 40!

Hopefully he's my lowest score though and won't count in my top 18 for the week.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I just traded out Crouch for Mitchell and Macaffer to Dusty - hope it pays off.

Still have 126k in the bank.

No more trading for awhile me thinks!

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
mtench said:
Thinking of doing Cotch to Swan

Too sideways at this late stage, Cotch may be down but he's still averaging 108 and has hit the ton in 7 out of 10 matches. Those figures stack up well with all the leading mids. We also have a nice run coming up with St Kilda, Kangas, GC & Freo at home. Hold for now, if he doesn't fire in a month then pull the pin.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
bullus_hit said:
Too sideways at this late stage, Cotch may be down but he's still averaging 108 and has hit the ton in 7 out of 10 matches. Those figures stack up well with all the leading mids. We also have a nice run coming up with St Kilda, Kangas, GC & Freo at home. Hold for now, if he doesn't fire in a month then pull the pin.
only problem is he'll be worth at least 50k less

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
mtench said:
only problem is he'll be worth at least 50k less

He's actually bottomed out already, if he hits his average this week his price won't budge. I just did some digging on the injury situation and Hardwick mentioned it was a result of some heavy tagging, could be smoke and mirrors, or it could be general soreness that is bothering him. It's worth waiting IMO, even an injured Cotch will still average 100, he also has a habit of going quiet mid season and then going nuts at the tail end of the season. Also bear in mind that Richmond play GWS in the last game of the season, this alone could be the difference between winning and losing the GF.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
bullus_hit said:
He's actually bottomed out already, if he hits his average this week his price won't budge. I just did some digging on the injury situation and Hardwick mentioned it was a result of some heavy tagging, could be smoke and mirrors, or it could be general soreness that is bothering him. It's worth waiting IMO, even an injured Cotch will still average 100, he also has a habit of going quiet mid season and then going nuts at the tail end of the season. Also bear in mind that Richmond play GWS in the last game of the season, this alone could be the difference between winning and losing the GF.
You might be right, might trad Jager for Swan and keep Cotch as 7th mid

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
SkillzThatKillz said:
Awesome...Birchall to miss 4-6 weeks with a PCL injury.

Yep for me you can add Stevie J out for 2, Barlow doubtful and B.Goodes in doubt.......running out of trades so gonna have to take the hit. Trade Birchall and play my bench cover for the rest

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Another massacre in the backline, it's been a thorn in my side all year. Oh well, Birch out and then..............wouldn't have a clue, none of the options appeal to me.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
bullus_hit said:
Another massacre in the backline, it's been a thorn in my side all year. Oh well, Birch out and then..............wouldn't have a clue, none of the options appeal to me.

I am going to Dyson Heppell. I had wanted to sell Staker get Daniher and upgrade Stevenson to Heppell but with Birchall out, I might just do the swap and bank the Joe money.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
SCOOP said:
I am going to Dyson Heppell. I had wanted to sell Staker get Daniher and upgrade Stevenson to Heppell but with Birchall out, I might just do the swap and bank the Joe money.

Just happen to be $1000 short of Heppell, might wait a week and hope that someone drops in price. Even Hanley might be an option, will drop another 20k next week even if he hits his average.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Is it just me or is the SC website the most despicable website ever? Slow, pages don't load, freezes, awful to use with an iPad.......

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
tigertim said:
Is it just me or is the SC website the most despicable website ever? Slow, pages don't load, freezes, awful to use with an iPad.......

Access it through Safari and it works fine.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
WesternTiger said:
Access it through Safari and it works fine.
Not for me. I use Safari on my iPad, IE on my work pc and google chrome on my home laptop and have problems using any of them.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
Geez not a good start this week....carnage!!!
GAJ out....had Swan captain so ok, Hrovat who's GAJ emg....starts as sub but had a good score ok, Ellis subbed out early, Lester starts as sub. :mad:
Be lucky to crack 2100.