SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
mtench said:
2275 with no Ablett as capt then moved the C to Watson an BOOM 48 from him

That's harsh, Watson's score alone ruined my round, as did my lack of cover for Ablett.

Might bring in Selwood this week, and seriously contemplating Hanley for Goodes.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
bullus_hit said:
That's harsh, Watson's score alone ruined my round, as did my lack of cover for Ablett.

Might bring in Selwood this week, and seriously contemplating Hanley for Goodes.
yeah had cover for Ablett (crouch) probably do Barlow for Watson this week, leaves me with 6 trades and about 200k

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
The back line has destroyed me this year and now Goodes goes down, my trades are critically low too. Might just bench him for a couple of weeks and play Staker, Birchall is running again so it would be a straight swap when he's fit.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
My forwards, rucks and midfield is done, full of premiums and reasonable bench cover also.

My backline has caused and is still causing me headaches. I've played Goodes and Staker on the ground with pretty good success. With no real premiums to choose from i'm just going to get someone in form to replace Goodes and continue to play Staker,

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Bringing Robbie Gray in on the cheap a few weeks ago @ 334k as a swinging bench player (alternating b/w fwd and mid with Ben Kennedy) has reaped some very good rewards for me.

Awesome backup when Stevie J has been out suspended and with Franklin out also.

Has hit over 100 3 weeks in a row since getting him and has gone up over 100k.

As for my defence, think I'll keep Vlastuin as a starter as I know what he is capable of and there really aren't many other good options - until Birchall comes back in and hits rock bottom price of course.

Thinking of trading Brett Goodes out though and transferring Staker down back (currently in my fwd line) - Staker is in a purple patch of form atm.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
I've decided to go for broke and will be trading Goodes for Yarran and upgrading Martin to Murphy, anymore long term injuries and I'm in monumental trouble. I really want to crack the top 100 for the first time in my Supercoach career. Please no more injuries!

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Breaking News! Hanley with broken hand 2-4 weeks! Ouch, what's with the backline this year?

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
SkillzThatKillz said:
Bloody hell!

I was tossing up between Hanley and McKenzie after Birch went down, thank Christ I went the latter. I still have to worry about Naitanui & Goodes though, so much for saving trades.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
ive traded NicNat and Goodes for Minson and Ibbotson. 2trades left and about $200k.
Think ill try and hold my trades til PF/GF time for upgrades. Ive got good bench cover in all areas.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Brodders17 said:
ive traded NicNat and Goodes for Minson and Ibbotson. 2trades left and about $200k.
Think ill try and hold my trades til PF/GF time for upgrades. Ive got good bench cover in all areas.

Just went Goodes to Ibbotson myself. Issue with the rucks having Cox, Nicholls and Simpson. Cannot play all three unfortunately.