SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

Tiger Ghost said:
Thoughts please, Ditch Franklin this week and move Cox into the FWD line and replace him with Luey and pocket 300k before Buddy drops in price? On averages i wont be any worse off score wise but will be 300k in front.....just dont know if i'm brave enough to move Buddy on.

Grabbing Luey is a smart move but I'm not so sure you should be offloading Franklin, he's like Ablett in that he's more than likely to bite you on the backside.

Look at your other forwards, and if you have Varcoe, Karnezis or Watts, dump them for Dwyer and bring in Luey.

Hmmm i've set JPK as my captains loophole and he's pulled a 135, do i leave it with Ablett or take the 270 ?????

Got a feeling, hoping Ablett might crank out a huge one tonight.

Tiger Ghost said:
Hmmm i've set JPK as my captains loophole and he's pulled a 135, do i leave it with Ablett or take the 270 ?????

Got a feeling, hoping Ablett might crank out a huge one tonight.

That's a tough one, Raines will tag him but Gazza is just about untaggable, 135 is under his average so it's a lineball decision. The other factor is your emergency, I've heard on the grapevine that Toovey is 50/50 so Macaffer may come in, that would be a disaster for me given I have Cox as VC and no other non-starters.

For all those who have used Macaffer as your VC loophole, bad news as he won't be lining up for Collingwood reserves tonight.

Made a tough call and had Watson vice and Ablett as Captain.

Didn't pay off, should have went Cox.

Will drop after this round as I have only just got over the 2100 mark.

Best thing for me was Jed Anderson, my midfield bench smoky having a breakout game hitting a 92.

I haven't used the Vice loop hole once this year.

Have to do it. Had Swan as Skipper today and got burnt. Still pulled a ok 2309 but it could have been so much better.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Made a tough call and had Watson vice and Ablett as Captain.

Didn't pay off, should have went Cox.

Will drop after this round as I have only just got over the 2100 mark.

Best thing for me was Jed Anderson, my midfield bench smoky having a breakout game hitting a 92.

Finished with 2331 which was a good recovery after losing Kreuzer, I'm hoping that sends me forward and into the top 1000.

The captain selection looks to be the critical decision every round, I think I'll be targetting Melbourne games from now on.

2248 and cost myself a stack of points, Had a lot of points sitting on the bench and chose not to use the captains loophole. Still managed to win all my league games.

mtench said:
Can someone remind me how the capt loophole works again?

You need to place a non playing player on the field and then place the 'C' on him if you like your VC's score. Don't forget to make sure there's an emergency ready to take the points for your non-playing captain.

bullus_hit said:
You need to place a non playing player on the field and then place the 'C' on him if you like your VC's score. Don't forget to make sure there's an emergency ready to take the points for your non-playing captain.
Ta Bullus

Already playing around with my team this week, I have traded Varcoe out, traded Luke Brown out, moved Cox forward, then traded in Luenberger into my rucks and Hutchins into my back line.

Had to use Brown as i was short with just Varcoe i was counting on him going up this week :(

Tiger Ghost said:
Had to use Brown as i was short with just Varcoe i was counting on him going up this week :(

No disadvantage Ghost, Brown will have a 12 in his rolling average and Hutchins is due to rise $70,000, a sound money making move IMO.

bullus_hit said:
Finished with 2331 which was a good recovery after losing Kreuzer, I'm hoping that sends me forward and into the top 1000.

The captain selection looks to be the critical decision every round, I think I'll be targetting Melbourne games from now on.

I am know in the top 3200. If you keep pulling 2300 you will keep going up for another three weeks.

The skipper has killed me, I have gone with Swan so far and it has killed me.

I think the Melbourne game is the way to go but with them playing GWS, it is one to avoid.

Maybe the Crows with the Dogs.

I have 225 in the bank. Want to get Josh Kennedy, Danger and Ablett at there lowest points.

SCOOP said:
I am know in the top 3200. If you keep pulling 2300 you will keep going up for another three weeks.

The skipper has killed me, I have gone with Swan so far and it has killed me.

I think the Melbourne game is the way to go but with them playing GWS, it is one to avoid.

Maybe the Crows with the Dogs.

I have 225 in the bank. Want to get Josh Kennedy, Danger and Ablett at there lowest points.

Currently 709th, could have been top 100 if Kreuzer didn't go down, but thems the breaks.

Players to keep a close eye out for are Dangerfield who is almost certain to drop to around $550,000, Watson who should bottom out at $600,000, Selwood who could drop to $580,000 and Heath Shaw who looks like hitting $450,000.

As for captain, this is a really tough week given my loophole player Macaffer will be locked out on Saturday. That leaves me Franklin as my only viable option, but even that option only leaves 25 minutes to make the switch. I'm even contemplating keeping K.Mitchell on the books to have another option. It's such a tough call because it's cash generation versus points, and even the points aspect is running the gauntlet.

Kommer is another thing I have to throw in the mix.

No point keeping him around, two weeks out, then more than likely a week in the twos.

Think Sam Mays is the go, opens up that FWD & MID rotation. It's tough.

SCOOP said:
Kommer is another thing I have to throw in the mix.

No point keeping him around, two weeks out, then more than likely a week in the twos.

Think Sam Mays is the go, opens up that FWD & MID rotation. It's tough.

No point trading this week though, unless you want Mayes to start on the ground. If not, hold off for a week and sus out some other potential debutants like Stringer and then make the call.

Out: Varcoe, Ryder
In: Martin, Loonieburger.

ranked 9000 (which for me is pretty good) and happy to get the points of you last week Skillz.

bullus_hit said:
No point trading this week though, unless you want Mayes to start on the ground. If not, hold off for a week and sus out some other potential debutants like Stringer and then make the call.

Yeah, going to hold out. Jackson McRae getting a gig this week is a big help. He want rise till Round 6. Think I will take Mayes next week before he moves.

Not sure Kommer will walk back into the side. If he doesn't no point carrying him.