Supercoach 2014 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2014

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
how are you guys going so far? Used many trades? I have 25 remaining.
I spent up big on the midfield and that's scraping me through so far. Defenders and forwards I can't pick for nuts!
Rucks HAD been OK until last round.

Wins: Polec,J - Beams, D - Langford, W - Ablett, G
Failboat: Roughhead, Wingard, Cotchin all these have lost value despite some good scores

team value 11,283,100
rank 44,156

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
mexican_radio said:
how are you guys going so far? Used many trades? I have 25 remaining.
I spent up big on the midfield and that's scraping me through so far. Defenders and forwards I can't pick for nuts!
Rucks HAD been OK until last round.

Wins: Polec,J - Beams, D - Langford, W - Ablett, G
Failboat: Roughhead, Wingard, Cotchin all these have lost value despite some good scores

team value 11,283,100
rank 44,156

I've been trading like a man possessed but that's my way, I'll never die wondering. After this week I'll have 19 trades left but will also have a team just shy of 12 million. For me, it's always been a race to get a full premo squad, I expect to achieve this by round 10, although I'll probably be down to 12 trades.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
SkillzThatKillz said:
I still have 24 trades left - team value is $11,897,100.

Must admit I've had a few injuries as well - Hurn, Hampson & Mumford. Taking those into consideration I'd have 22 trades.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
bullus_hit said:
Must admit I've had a few injuries as well - Hurn, Hampson & Mumford. Taking those into consideration I'd have 22 trades.

Yeah, I've been lucky so far.

Only had Mitchell out for a couple but I believe he will bounce back big time after a couple of crap scores.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I have some issues this week.

Mitchell, Griffiths, Hickey, Dunstan and Langford all not playing for me.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
SkillzThatKillz said:
I have some issues this week.

Mitchell, Griffiths, Hickey, Dunstan and Langford all not playing for me.

Shocked Mitchell didnt get a game this week, he's warming my pine also. I traded Dunstan out this week for a very tidy profit, he's averaged 57 from his last 3 games and his B/E 80 not playing helps but i needed to pull the trigger this week.

I have Langford also but not unhappy as i've been using him and Langdon in my last onfield back spot

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Sam Mitchell won't come back until after Hawthorn's bye.

Matty Jaensch with possible broken ribs.

Actually happy for the upcoming bye rounds.

DanMinogue

Tiger Rookie
Mar 22, 2013
Taking a punt on Jamar & Schoenmakers while still cheap replacing Jaensch & Hickey....unbeaten in all my leagues so far, so happy with my team with plenty of cash and enough trades

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Tom Mitchell is becoming a big problem, playing well in the ressies but not getting a run with the big boys, might have to go its costing points. Might look at Parker or Gray

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tiger Ghost said:
Tom Mitchell is becoming a big problem, playing well in the ressies but not getting a run with the big boys, might have to go its costing points. Might look at Parker or Gray

I ended up trading him out for Dusty last week.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Bullus_hit popped me in the last minute last night but I ended up trading out Jaensch, Hickey and Sam Mitchell for Fyfe, Jamar and Burgoyne last week.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tiger Ghost said:
So this week i've decided Polec to Ablett and Cunningham to Acres. Still have over 400k. Next week will be Crouch to Selwood and L.Taylor to Wingard.

Sounds good. Wingard is nice and cheap too.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
This week I traded :

Macrae, Polec & Laidler

for

Goddard, Bartel, Acres

Goddard a steal at 460k - if you take out his score of 11 he is averaging 120 being a score of an elite mid - then he got a 127 against Sydney - will hopefully be a great buy with a breakeven of 41.

Bartel a consistent scorer.

Acres the obvious downgrade option this week.

This move gives me some more cash too.