Supercoach 2014 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2014

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Just before Thursday nights game once i heard Crouch was sub i did Crouch for Selwood a week earlier than planned. Worked out pretty well especially with Selwood scoring 135 and not been to far away from his breakeven.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tiger Ghost said:
Just before Thursday nights game once i heard Crouch was sub i did Crouch for Selwood a week earlier than planned. Worked out pretty well especially with Selwood scoring 135 and not been to far away from his breakeven.

Good move there.

Selwood won't go down much anyway this week after this score whereas Crouch will drop a fair bit.

I will probably go Dunstan to Selwood this week and Taylor to Nick Riewoldt who will be around 400k - another bargain.

Spewing I didn't go Dangerfield from the start, or even when he dropped in price a few weeks ago before getting that 180odd score - I will target him when I can.

Stevie J will drop a fair bit over the next couple weeks too.

My team is otherwise complete.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Anyone not have Ablett as captain?

He has 116 SC points so far in the first half against the Suns.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
SkillzThatKillz said:
Anyone not have Ablett as captain?

He has 116 SC points so far in the first half against the Suns.

the guy is a freak. will go down as the best player ever.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Anyone see Tom Mitchell stats for the Swans ressies? Unfreakenbelievable!!!!!!!!

64 disposals yes thats right 64
50 effective disposals
24 contested
12 clearances
14 inside 50's
22 score involvements
4 goals
4 assists
269 supercoach points!!!!!!!

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Ive done it again stuffed the loophole up again, had the "c" on Acres. Just hope GAblett has another shocker..............

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
mtench said:
Ive done it again stuffed the loophole up again, had the "c" on Acres. Just hope GAblett has another shocker..............

I couldn't get onto Supercoach this week until around 15 minutes before the Syd-Geel match.

When I went to put my Sydney players back on the field after their bye last week, I kept getting an error which forced me to have Impey on the field and Parker on the bench (and not as the sub).

It simply wouldn't let me switch them - and then the lockout happened!!!

I was that pissed as my work comp involves $$$ so I e-mailed them and they subbed Parker back on the field for me with Impey on the bench during the day on Friday - I got an e-mail from them confirming this also.

I believe that I wasn't the only one to get the error that night so whoever e-mailed the mods got their wishes granted.

I was rapt!

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
SkillzThatKillz said:
I couldn't get onto Supercoach this week until around 15 minutes before the Syd-Geel match.

When I went to put my Sydney players back on the field after their bye last week, I kept getting an error which forced me to have Impey on the field and Parker on the bench (and not as the sub).

It simply wouldn't let me switch them - and then the lockout happened!!!

I was that p!ssed as my work comp involves $$$ so I e-mailed them and they subbed Parker back on the field for me with Impey on the bench during the day on Friday - I got an e-mail from them confirming this also.

I believe that I wasn't the only one to get the error that night so whoever e-mailed the mods got their wishes granted.

I was rapt!
Good result

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Scored 2,355 this week and made a couple of straight swaps.

Polec to Zorko (Wish I had gone Polec to Goddard when Goddard was $460k..)
&
Higgins to Franklin.

Hoping Wingard can come within biting distance of Lewis Taylor/Luke Dunstan over the next few weeks. I'm looking to jump off Tom Langdon next week too. Very happy I got onto Tex Walker last week.

I've only got 11 trades left so I need to start being conservative now though.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Having a look though, there's not much to switch to for Langdon, so I reckon i'll just keep him. Best replacement for him is either Hodge or Heath Shaw which isn't really worth it.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Lucky I traded out Langdon before the lockout for Stevie J.

Langdon out concussed with 11 SC points...

MrRuss

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2006
What a week! I scored 2540 but lost 2 of my leagues!! A mate of mine went big 2818! This was the 15th score of the round.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
MrRuss said:
What a week! I scored 2540 but lost 2 of my leagues!! A mate of mine went big 2818! This was the 15th score of the round.

That's huge!

I got 2634, my 2nd ever highest score.

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
I had a DRAW this week in my second league. I don't expect it happens too often.
My forward line still giving me trouble. As soon as I added boomer Harvey he has poor games hah hah
Anyone elses career you want me to ruin? :cutelaugh

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I bought in Josh Kennedy (Swans) for Gazza - hit a 140 this weekend so happy with that.