Supercoach Bargain Players ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach Bargain Players ?

Other good performers at supercoach etc are Chris Knights and Nathan Van Berlo from Crows, Malceski, none are cheap though.

craig said:
He is a lay down cert for round 1 for bombers, will play midfield for Dons and Knights loves him.

I didnt say he was a gun but a handy cheaper option for the bench that will play from round 1.

Too expensive for the bench craig. I could see having him in the team if you reckon he could average 70 or so. Then he'd make a decent upgrader later in the year.

Yep good advice Ducky.

My bench consists of all young draftees that are yet to play anyways, i think thats the best way to allow maximum gun players, also adds value to the side going forward absolutely, well thats the tip from the fantasy guys anyways so im running with it to see how it goes.

Yeah man, it's definitely the way to go. Possibly even better still are the rookies who should get some game time like De Boer, Boughton, Suckling, Jacobs and Pyke.

craig said:
Other good performers at supercoach etc are Chris Knights and Nathan Van Berlo from Crows, Malceski, none are cheap though.

I wonder about Knghts, he's in my team and he has the age profile to suggest he is only going to get better. But has he maxed out already and will he struggle under the increased pressure he gets this year?

Col.W.Kurtz said:
I really think Anothny Rocca is going to be excellent fanstsy value this year...

Actually I heard a team mate of his, Prestigiacomo, has had his best pre-season ever and looks to be a certainty to play every game this season...

YinnarTiger said:
ToO: Methinks Col and DD are :stir ing

;D Me? Never! :angel:

Got to watch Kurtzy though, he watches too many war movies and is always scheming on sneaky strategies. He's a sly fox, keep a eye on him. ;)

Dyer Disciple said:
I'm a miserable sod. Not putting my research up on here. Too many competitors on PRE and Pharace will just plunder my plans. :cutelaugh

ain't that the truth.

:hihi

thinking about Pharace - can ya pm me the league codes.

Dyer Disciple said:
;D Me? Never! :angel:

Got to watch Kurtzy though, he watches too many war movies and is always scheming on sneaky strategies. He's a sly fox, keep a eye on him. ;)
We all know you're the real trouble maker here, and we also all know that your 'secret strategy' is to draft Keppler Bradley

Col.W.Kurtz said:
We all know you're the real trouble maker here, and we also all know that your 'secret strategy' is to draft Keppler Bradley

As far as to who we will be drafting we wish to state at this point in time we are still formulating and collating all data and we have confidence in the right people in our recruiting department to make the right decisions to once again put a powerhouse team out on the field.

Everyone will know who we have drafted come Thursday night. We will not stoop to the level some clubs are currently engaging in, that is using spies and trying to survive and live off the hard work of others.

We won't be making any comment on any individual names or prospects, we haven't even HEARD of Kepler Bradley. We are just looking at football players.

Dyer Disciple said:
As far as to who we will be drafting we wish to state at this point in time we are still formulating and collating all data and we have confidence in the right people in our recruiting department to make the right decisions to once again put a powerhouse team out on the field.

Everyone will know who we have drafted come Thursday night. We will not stoop to the level some clubs are currently engaging in, that is using spies and trying to survive and live off the hard work of others.

We won't be making any comment on any individual names or prospects, we haven't even HEARD of Kepler Bradley. We are just looking at football players.

pffftttt, we all your going to talk about a long term strategy then panic and pay over the odds in a trade a few weeks down the line don't we Greg?.... I mean DD.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
pffftttt, we all your going to talk about a long term strategy then panic and pay over the odds in a trade a few weeks down the line don't we Greg?.... I mean DD.

:hihi

Cute, but nonsense. We have found a player we are pleasantly suprised to still be available at the price range he is in. We expected him to have gone in the top bracket.

Because you're secretly an envious fan Kurtzy, we don't mind giving you his initials. J...O....N.

OK all you peeps who were too precious (jk) to tell us your secrets, lockout is here so spill the beans. ;D

FWIW, I think any decent team this year has to include Higgins, Rich, Otten, Raines, Anthony, Walker, Brown and probably Hasleby. The best of the premiums IMO were Deledio, Goodwin, Cornes, Heath Shaw and possibly Selwood.

Anyway, they'll probably all turn out to be duds now. Best of luck all, hope a PRE'er brings home the bacon, preferably a moderator. ;D

Judd, Gibbs and Robinson were good for my midfield. Still got Rich to go. From last night's game I had Bartel, Roughead and Hodge with Suckling as emergency (probably not required). Still to play Goddard, Gram, Suban, Luenberger and Krakouer. Should I trade out Raines? Looking for good games from Riewoldt, Harvey and Goodwin today and tomorrow.