Supercoach Bargain Players ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach Bargain Players ?

WTF subbed out Grimes for Hill on fri morning ,just checked my score so far and Grimes is still in my side!! :mad: Off to a good start 978 points from 7 players

mtench said:
WTF subbed out Grimes for Hill on fri morning ,just checked my score so far and Grimes is still in my side!! :mad: Off to a good start 978 points from 7 players
Gilbee gone aswell if you have him.

After a good start its all turned to that brown stuff, Harding,Harbrow and Higgins all in the 40s + a couple of 60s and of course my Grimes fiasco leaves me on 1983 with only Goodwin, Lovett and Cheney to play

yep, late withdrawals and 1st quarter injuries are the scourge of supecoach. I had 11 great scores over 100 and then nothing from the rest of my team. Fev 24 and Scott Stevens 7 = disaster

Scrambled into the top 3300 with some solid scores. Have gone under 2200 for the past five weeks. Last two weeks have pulled in 2445 & 2424. Two trades and 200k in the bank.

May trade Higgins for Pavlich. Not that big of a price difference. Will still leave me with a solid upgrade. I have cover at every spot bar Ruck. My enitre side is playing bar Jacobs and Browne in the ruck.

2427 this week which was pretty good considering I had Post come in for Gilbert (52) plus Fisher (65) and Franklin (74) well below their best.

Have had a dream last three weeks, with this week's score to go along with 2436 last week and 2524 the week before. Really hope I can climb a bit further up the rankings, sitting in 27th before this week. Fingers crossed I get no more injuries and can make the top 10.

Disco08 said:
Fantastic effort mate. How many trades left?

Just the one mate :-\

Fortunately I have cover in each position except forwards where Higgins' injury has hurt, so it's not as dire as it could be given there are only four rounds left. Also have $165k in the bank so can upgrade Higgins for pretty much anyone if I don't get anymore injuries before say round 21.

i have 2 trades left. what to do? I'd like to trade Cox but I don't think any other ruckman provides much value.
I wonder if Gilbert will play next weekend? Just can't quite afford Ablett. The only way to achieve that would be to downgrade Cox and use the freed up cash to buy into Gazza. Stevie.J is a dilemma too, is he OK? And bloody Tarkyn Lockyer, waste of money

mexican_radio said:
i have 2 trades left. what to do? I'd like to trade Cox but I don't think any other ruckman provides much value.
I wonder if Gilbert will play next weekend? Just can't quite afford Ablett. The only way to achieve that would be to downgrade Cox and use the freed up cash to buy into Gazza. Stevie.J is a dilemma too, is he OK? And bloody Tarkyn Lockyer, waste of money

Do you have a decent back up ruck who plays each week? I went with Mitch Clark to replace Cox and he's been pretty good for me with scores of 142, 123 and 82. Problem is he's gone up by a tick over $70k since I got him, so doesn't represent quite the value he did, but I think along with McIntosh he's probably the best SC ruck going around atm.

Stevie J should be right with a game under his belt, will definitely be better next week.

Not sure if it's worth worrying about getting Gablett in at this late stage, he hasn't been as good over the last few weeks as he was earlier in the season. Still good, but not quite the stand out. On current form, Joel Selwood's probably the stand out of the mids that are cheaper than Gaz, or if you don't already have him, Marc Murphy at 530k represents pretty good value (lowest score of 98 for the season).

Looks like Gilbert will just miss the one week according to this: http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=AFL.

As for Lockyer... :vomit

Stkilda have made a mockery of Supercoach :p

Back line has been blown to the sh%# house! no Gilbert, Goddard, Harding and Grimes! add Riewoldt to that! ffs

Ok Harding out Drummond in, good trade but thats it NO MORE TRADES!! and still got $130,000 left (could have used that somewhere else.

I'm desperately hoping Rance gets a game for us, if he does I'll only end up with one zero which might not be too bad this week. Really upset with the injuries for this week though, hurts big time :'(

Braddles said:
I'm desperately hoping Rance gets a game for us, if he does I'll only end up with one zero which might not be too bad this week. Really upset with the injuries for this week though, hurts big time :'(

I am sure many more will be in the same boat.

I have got a full 22 but a few won't trouble the scorers too much.

Fisher and Bock are also confirmed outs for this week with some doubt over Dal Santo as well (though Lyon apparently expects him to play). Going to be a very low scoring week.