Supercoach Bargain Players ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach Bargain Players ?

Tigers of Old said:
Gazza Jnr has gone off the boil.
Am considering the previous unthinkable and sacking him from the captaincy.

I wouldn't....

It will end up hurting you.

Tigerbob said:
I wouldn't....

It will end up hurting you.

Maybe but I need an edge and it's not an non calculated risk.
I am considering replacing him (as skipper only) with his offsider J.Selwood who's been the form footballer in the comp over the past two months.
I's a punt sure but might make a difference.

Tigers of Old said:
I am considering replacing him (as skipper only) with his offsider J.Selwood who's been the form footballer in the comp over the past two months.

Too true, I'm just passing on past experiences.

He (Ablett) has the uncanny knack of scoring a game close to 200 when you jump off.....Trust me I know! ;)

Tigers of Old said:

Potentially a very good move I reckon. Selwood has the ability to produce scores just as high as Little Baby Jesus, it's just a question of the consistency of his output. He's been very good recently so I don't see it being a huge risk.

2156. Seriously pissed off. Not having Gary as skipper really hurt. Needed the point of difference from those around me, but it just didn't work out.

Dropped 13 spots to 39th, not the end of the world, but now just hoping to cling onto a spot in the top 50.

Braddles said:
2156. Seriously p!ssed off. Not having Gary as skipper really hurt. Needed the point of difference from those around me, but it just didn't work out.

Dropped 13 spots to 39th, not the end of the world, but now just hoping to cling onto a spot in the top 50.

Yep cost me bi time too. Who did you put as skipper? Selwood?

Always listen to me mate ;)

The "C" next to Gary Jnr does not leave his side.

There are only a handful of players capable of scoring over 130 every week. Gary would be top of that list.

Tigerbob said:
There are only a handful of players capable of scoring over 130 every week. Gary would be top of that list.

Cept when he doesn't. ;D

However you were correct and I got burned. Lucky in the league I am in I had the week off so it was worth the experiment(as Dean Bailey would say).

Won't make the same mistake next week.

Tigers of Old said:
Yep cost me bi time too. Who did you put as skipper? Selwood?

Nah, went with Goddard. Figured he'd be well rested and would go pretty well against the bombers. Calculated risk as he's capable of very big scores, just didn't pay off.

Chappy's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of my best 22 are playing this week. Much better situation than I've seen for the past month :D