Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I see Puma have done an Instagram post welcoming Stack. No other details. What does that mean for him? Just a boots sponsorship or something? Not sure if it's a big deal for a 12 gamer or not.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
ill be interesting wher the Stack positional experiment will lead to. I thought he was the perfect small defender but last week the perfect small forward wih the best parts of Rioli, Butler, Bolton and Castagna all rolled into his game. If he does go into midfield this week and shines as I expect he will then the only thing left is for him to ruck and I wouldn't put being good at that past him!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I want him to remain in the backline because everytime he has an intercept mark my family and I sing the "Men in Black" tune.
"Here comes Sydney Stack....Galaxy Defender"

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I see Puma have done an Instagram post welcoming Stack. No other details. What does that mean for him? Just a boots sponsorship or something? Not sure if it's a big deal for a 12 gamer or not.

What it means? he is getting the bank accounts working. He is so marketable, by name, by club, by style,

Apart from the commentators that backed the kid from Carlton to win the rising star award back in March, haven’t seen Stack play.
He is far away the best junior in the comp.
that’s why stats *smile* me, because Stack might have half of what Walsh gets but he makes them count.
I’ve watched the game for a very long time, I’ve never been more excited by a junior since Knights.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
What it means? he is getting the bank accounts working. He is so marketable, by name, by club, by style,

Apart from the commentators that backed the kid from Carlton to win the rising star award back in March, haven’t seen Stack play.
He is far away the best junior in the comp.
that’s why stats **** me, because Stack might have half of what Walsh gets but he makes them count.
I’ve watched the game for a very long time, I’ve never been more excited by a junior since Knights.
Damn!
Who kidnapped zippers?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
ill be interesting wher the Stack positional experiment will lead to. I thought he was the perfect small defender but last week the perfect small forward wih the best parts of Rioli, Butler, Bolton and Castagna all rolled into his game. If he does go into midfield this week and shines as I expect he will then the only thing left is for him to ruck and I wouldn't put being good at that past him!
He does have a good leap.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
He does so much. Hard at it, hard at the man, evasive, decisive, exciting and he is a TIGER.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Seriously, all he lacks is a tank. Midfield I don't like. It stuffs him so he goes"quiet". Keep him out of the midfield and you get four fun-packed stack-attack quarters.