Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

18 - dare I say he has played the most games he has played in his whole life, played at an incredible level.... wait and see now what he has left in the tank.

My first post I think about Stacky, as much as I read all the wooohaaa and some of it was deserved, the thing I liked about yesterday was at the end of the game as much as I am sure he was happy we won, you could see the disappointment in his face, straight after the game with his team mates etc..

For me that says a lot of his competitiveness, desire to improve and contribute.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah he was quiet.
I doubt he’ll like that.
Expect him to respond.

Playing that half forward role is a position of half chances. He didn’t take his yesterday.
Much prefer him at HBF where he reads the play so well and has the closing speed to shut down dangerous forwards.
Some very high expectations on here and a couple of strange insinuations.

Reactions: 1 users
I prefer him at half back for now too both in terms of where his game is at and also team needs/balance. I think he can do just about everything Short can do, but Short can't do the things Syd can (eg competing for contested ball and overhead). Espectially important this week with the electric small forwards of WCE. So back behond the ball this week for me and if he doesnt fire then re-evaluate.

Agree with most.
Needs to go back. Experiment as a forward over for now.
Next two weeks Stack will be needed against WC & Brisvegas!

He has an excuse for playing poorly, he was carrying a injury,
Whats Walsh’s excuse? He isnt anything special
The kid from port shows more.

Stacky will be ok had a bad one its allowed.

If anyone has earned credits this season its him..He plays against the Eagles and Bears because he has to.

Put him back to Half Back next week he will run with Rioli or Ryan.

He gets Cameron when we play the Bears.

Hes our best match for these guys.

I'll have to check the replay but I'm sure I saw him playing in the backline during the last qtr. Unsure if he was moved there or just followed the ball down there.

Thought he was pretty good in the first half. Our first goal to Reiwoldt was an opportunity created by some great Stacky pressure. He's not going to carve it up every game. We're already creating very high expectations. Is integral to our team and will play finals.

Stackly, no tackles, no goal assists or score involvements, poor game.

Needs to get off twitter, instagram, youtube or whatever it is he is on, it was endearing to begin with but now some of his team mates have had enough and he probably needs to pull his head in a bit.

we can't embrace difference and strengths and love people unconditionally only when they play well.

Reactions: 1 users
Stackly, no tackles, no goal assists or score involvements, poor game.

Needs to get off twitter, instagram, youtube or whatever it is he is on, it was endearing to begin with but now some of his team mates have had enough and he probably needs to pull his head in a bit.
Wondering whether he should have his wings clipped for a week. It won't do him any harm, and Pickett would be a like for like replacement.

Wondering whether he should have his wings clipped for a week. It won't do him any harm, and Pickett would be a like for like replacement.

Indigenous for indigenous?
Other than that, I’ve seen no resemblance whatsoever. Pickett moves beautifully but has done nothing to deserve elevation.
Stack miles ahead and doesn’t deserve to be dropped based on one game where conditions didn’t suit many.

Indigenous for indigenous?
Other than that, I’ve seen no resemblance whatsoever. Pickett moves beautifully but has done nothing to deserve elevation.
Stack miles ahead and doesn’t deserve to be dropped based on one game where conditions didn’t suit many.
The context of my post was that if Stack has got a bit ahead of him self, a week off want do him any harm.
In regard to no resemblance between Stack and Pickett. Pickett might be a good mover, but he is also very hard at the contest. I've watched a bit of Wafl footy, he is ferocious in his attack at the ball, as hard as i've seen.