Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

I think its pretty normal to want a Richmond man to beat a Carlton man.

could be a game of scrabble, and the well adjusted among us

would be accusing the the Carlton bloke of misspelling.
When you're talking about Carlton, don't you mean cheating

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
And what’s the transaction?

Are you calling it before the outcome of the QF?
Either way as soon as his ready , get him out there, hopefully we win this week and he can then have a run in the magoos first and then back in for the Prelim

Im a romantic.

I want Pickett to debut this week, Stackman to come back for a potential prelim, and Eggs to get a shock call up for a GF after BOG in the VFL GF.

I want the GF to be against Collingwood.

and I want Eddies face filling the big screen while all our proud black men dance the premiership medal ceremony.

Isn't the modern game all about story telling?

Yeah, never understood why people obsess about who wins the rising star or not. It's a bunch of hooey.

We've got a player, that's beyond doubt.
Yep, Dusty, Cotch, Rance, Jack didn’t win it. Deledio on the other hand, did.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, never understood why people obsess about who wins the rising star or not. It's a bunch of hooey.

We've got a player, that's beyond doubt.
Jaidyn Stephenson reckons the rising star was great, he blew all the money he got for winning it on the punt :mhihi

Im a romantic.

I want Pickett to debut this week, Stackman to come back for a potential prelim, and Eggs to get a shock call up for a GF after BOG in the VFL GF.

I want the GF to be against Collingwood.

and I want Eddies face filling the big screen while all our proud black men dance the premiership medal ceremony.

Isn't the modern game all about story telling?

Why turn this thread into a Race issue.

Who cares about the colour of the skin of the Richmond player, they are Richmond men and that is all that counts.

Reactions: 7 users
Stack obviously is desperate to play finals so good on him but he has to be 100% otherwise he should not rush things and get himself ready for preseason and a good 2020.

You know what. If Stack had been able to come second in the Rising Star then it would have been the first man in the draft vs the last (with the entire rest of the draft as the also-rans).

Reactions: 4 users
Why turn this thread into a Race issue.

Who cares about the colour of the skin of the Richmond player, they are Richmond men and that is all that counts.
Richmond cares. That's why we have the Dreamtime game. The colour of the skin and the culture is the reason, and our club celebrates.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users