Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Yep, Dusty, Cotch, Rance, Jack didn’t win it. Deledio on the other hand, did.
So did Rhys Palmer, who beat Andrew Raines from memory?

Good recognition for the individual, but means little across a career.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Im hoping for two mracles tonight.

1- I win the 80 million powerball.

2 - Stackman gets back for the prelim if we get through on Saturday night.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
If the Stackman is in then does Ellis or Short miss out? At this point I would drop Ellis. stack to back pocket , Short to the wing.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He might’ve been no chance before last nights game, but the Match Committee aren’t stupid. They can’t afford a Ellis exhibition in a preliminary final.
If he is right to go he will definitely come in.

Reactions: 1 users

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Short for Stack to improve the 1-1 competitiveness. Remember the goals from forward half stoppages from WC, Stack will help with that.
Ellis has to be flogged by the coaching staff to do better otherwise his spot has to go to McIntosh and I'm not sure I want to see that.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
So Syd plays Saturday and if he gets through well, does Bakes spot become in danger? As good as Bakes has been his the one who’s playing Syds early season role and I doubt they’ll drop Short

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Just can't see them dropping Short either. For me Ellis would be the one in the firing line. Who else is a candidate? Baker? Can't see us taking a risk on a recovering ankle for someone who has done his job adequately. I'm not sure Sydney's really in contention though for the prelim. Risky.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
So Syd plays Saturday and if he gets through well, does Bakes spot become in danger? As good as Bakes has been his the one who’s playing Syds early season role and I doubt they’ll drop Short
People must be watching a differrent Baker to me. Has been fantastic.

Ellis is the only possible player that could be dropped - even Short is safe.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

I think Baker has been fantastic too jb, I just think SS will come back in for the Prelim and I think he plays his best footy in the same role as Bakes, personally would give Syd Shorts spot, but I think his safe too

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

Same. Ellis is the only possible option. I reckon Syd is up against it. Would need an injury. And I'm not convinced he can be ready to go this soon.

Unlucky but that's football.

Reactions: 4 users