Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Been watching him closely - real lack of intensity and hasnt been hard at the contest. Somehow leading our pressure acts though with 17 to 3 qtr time. For mine he has been disappointing though - thought he would come out hungrier.

When you are as cold as icicles all you can do is keeping working. I thought he did that generally.

Reactions: 2 users
What's with stack trying to side step in slow motion and slipping over
7 tackles. Most of anyone on the ground.

To be honest - his pressure acts and tackles were largely because he kept fumbling the first opportunity to get the ball in his hands - or when he'd fall over if he did take it cleanly.
I'm a big fan - but he's got a lot of improving to do to catch up to last years form

The worst thing was jogging on the spot struggling to man-up. That's a real worry, even after weeks in the hub.

Reactions: 2 users
He needs to find his mojo. Poor tackling, poor decision making, poor ball handling and his timing is way off.

Reactions: 1 user
When you are as cold as icicles all you can do is keeping working. I thought he did that generally.

This. Clearly out of form, but some flashes like that beautiful handball to Dusty.

Defensive workrate was up with 7 tackles. Stays in for mine.

Reactions: 1 user
Was better than the couple who were dropped so happy to see him get another game. Certainly needs to improve his match fitness.

Reactions: 1 users
He and Ross looked a long way off but worked into it. Keep him in, play him into form.

Reactions: 4 users
As long as he tracks up and is doing the team things he will get to where we all want him to get to again.

A pure weapon in his 2019 guise.

And what a huge point of difference he would make

Reactions: 1 users