Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

He and Ross looked a long way off but worked into it. Keep him in, play him into form.

this. wasn't that far off it. Loved Dusty trying to bring him into the game, and it worked. Confidence improved as the game went on. Mostly just match fitness IMO.

this. wasn't that far off it. Loved Dusty trying to bring him into the game, and it worked. Confidence improved as the game went on. Mostly just match fitness IMO.
Yeah I thought that too. Dusty trying to get him involved. What a leader he's become.

Overall I thought Stacky was pretty poor tonight. Shadow of the kid who lit it up last year.

Reactions: 1 user
He's way off imo. Fitness no where near it. Rioli to come in for him - at least Dan can cover the turf and mark space

Looked short of a gallop for sure but had 7 tackles. A heap more than Rioli has had in recent times.
I'd retain.
Rioli had 6 tackles last week and got dropped . Couldn’t possibly play Syd next week . Played 2/3 of the game tonight and was completely gone . Fitness and speed are glaring issues at present .

Yep I think his lack of fitness after returning from the break has set him back a long way. His touch and everything else will get better as he gets fitter I think.

You have to keep persisting with him. Kid has to get games under his belt. Confidence and touch will come.

He won’t get fit overnight. Patience.

The strange thing is he was our cleanest player in the wet last year. What would explain his recent fumbliness?

The strange thing is he was our cleanest player in the wet last year. What would explain his recent fumbliness?

Confidence, or lack thereof

Confidence. Dropping him won’t help that.

Reactions: 1 users
Rioli had 6 tackles last week and got dropped . Couldn’t possibly play Syd next week . Played 2/3 of the game tonight and was completely gone . Fitness and speed are glaring issues at present .
So Dimma was bull crspoing us when he said Syd had regained fitness?

You ever though he doesn’t work hard enough at training ? Blowing like a train last night after 5 mins .