Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

This has bitten us unfortunately.
I’m not so much angry rather just sad that a player with so much football talent can’t get it together.
Up to the club now to decide what to do but expecting the worst for Sydney.

Reactions: 4 users
I’d like to say he’s on his absolute last chance, but I think he may be gone.

Which is a shame given his early promise. If he can’t look at someone like Pickett who did as tough as he did and came out the other side, I’m not sure the penny will drop with Stacky.

Reactions: 1 users
Appears to have BS'd on his G2G form about the reason for his return, possibly BS'd the club about why he wanted to come back to WA, lied about where he was going to quarantine and then broken quarantine.
He'll be lucky if he doesn't do six months.
If he told the club the reason for his return was a relatives death and then hasn't gone anywhere near relatives in Northam then he's unsalvageable.
Everybody wants him to succeed apart from, apparently, himself.
Wants to get the flick so his wish should be granted.
As I said previously, no death in family according to his family

Reactions: 3 users
He broke quarantine. Presumably locked up for not listening to directions, but WA love locking up aboriginal kids.
Anybody who breaches quarantine on a weekend doesn't get bail.
Nothing to do with being Aboriginal.
He wasn't with his family in Northam which was where he said he was going to be so there's a false declaration in there as well as a possible lie on his G2G form about the "compassionate" reasons for being in WA.

Reactions: 2 users
Bloody hell, if you won't take a pandemic seriously and follow the rules how does he buy into the Tigers side where it's all about sacrifice for your team mates. P!ss him off and give his spot to someone who is serious. Just glad he didn't take CCJ with him this time.

Reactions: 8 users
Support him as a person but delist him first thing Monday. I get the impression he doesn’t even want to play AFL and these acts are a way of getting himself sacked.

Reactions: 4 users
I really feel for the kid, but at this time in his life he just doesn’t seem capable of following fairly simple rules. Unfortunately that’s not a great recommendation for successful AFL career.

Reactions: 6 users