Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
All that for only a $6K fine, *smile* ridiculous. WA authorities should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 6 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I'm really excited to have him back. A very classy footballer that if the club can help him get his head straight - could go on to be a superstar.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great to hear he is going to be back on deck in the next few days.

We all want Syd back and on track, and so does the club.

I love the kids swag, his edge that he showed in 2019 but mostly his great skill and vision, he simply was necessary viewing in 2019.

But if doesn't come back to Punt Road out of this costly shithousery with his head screwed on straight and pulled in with, a sharp focus and ready to rumble and give it all he's got then its looking like Porky Pig yibbida yibbida stuff..

I want him back with that chip on his shoulder he came to the club with and brought to the team in 2019.

That was his motivation to prove the doubters and all and sundry wrong.

He brings that again then we improve as a side, as we did when he was running hot.

A long successful career with a strong financial future and revery is his for the taking yet also also there for the wasting.

C'mon Tiger Syd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
All that for only a $6K fine, *smile* ridiculous. WA authorities should be ashamed of themselves.
Three weeks in slot, plus $6000 fine, plus three months sitting in the corner twiddling his *smile* waiting for a legal outcome so he can finally *smile* off out of W.A. n try to restart his career.
W.A. authorities should be a damn sight more than ashamed. This is not some sort of hardened career crim they're dealing with, it was just some boofhead young bloke who does a bit of stupid *smile* before thinking.

Reactions: 3 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
“Since his time in custody, he has taken steps to address his problems in a proper way,” Mr Percy said.

Stack had “some issue around his mental health” but was “on track” and wanted to put the events behind him, Mr Percy added.

He also revealed Stack hoped to travel to the United States as a musician."

Wants to go to the US as a musician? I wonder if he's really committed to anything at the moment?

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Three weeks in slot, plus $6000 fine, plus three months sitting in the corner twiddling his *smile* waiting for a legal outcome so he can finally *smile* off out of W.A. n try to restart his career.
W.A. authorities should be a damn sight more than ashamed. This is not some sort of hardened career crim they're dealing with, it was just some boofhead young bloke who does a bit of stupid *smile* before thinking.

Hey TM - I've been as big a supporter of SS as anyone - and only ever wanted him kept on the list and then back in the team.
So hopefully it's clear air now for him to make a proper comeback.

But let's be realistic - he broke quarantine and that's not a trivial matter in the context of COVID.
The time spent and fine paid might be worth it if he uses it as motivation and becomes a long term senior player for RFC

Reactions: 3 users