Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Reckon we’re past the point of appreciating Mansell’s undoubted solidity.

Gotta be Stack. Gotta be.

If Dimma can’t pull the trigger there aren’t enough ‘no’ men on the selection committee
Agree. Who is making the call? Livingstone? Kingsley? Someone needs to put their nuts on the table and demand Stack gets selected.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
No Balta, Broad, Houli, Edwards, Lambert, Prestia, CJ and a doubt on Vlastuin, surely Syd makes it this week, at least as the sub.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Go well Syd, we are all rooting for you..............well most of us are.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Great to see him back. Hope he kills it, though it's a drastically different team from the one he debuted in back in 2019. Needs to bring his toughness and flair.

Reactions: 9 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Good luck to him.
Hope he shows the club they made the right decision to keep him.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Great news but I'll taper expectations. Just hope he plays a decent game.
Has missed a lot of snr footy & the team he's coming into is undermanned & battling.

Reactions: 3 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Not expecting any miracles from Syd, just looking for competitiveness and for him to run his backside off all game.

We all know the talent is there, its just the endeavor and fitness levels which are questionable. If he makes it through the game ill back him to retain his spot for the rest of the year.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Great news but I'll taper expectations. Just hope he plays a decent game.
Has missed a lot of snr footy & the team he's coming into is undermanned & battling.
Yeh. But he's better than that. Expecting him to show some 2019 form.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Super proud of the kid for fighting his way back. What a great story for other young people in a similar situation to him. Always been a believer in Syd to make it back.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
A victim of an over-the-top jail penalty from WA. Unfair and disproportionate compared to the penalties inflicted on others. I hope he makes every post a winner from now on. Harshly treated by AFL. Deserves a break in life. Go Stacky!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Hope he does well and earns another contract at seasons end. Has the talent and ability to play AFL at a high level which unfortunately to date, can’t be said about many of our other kids.

Reactions: 1 user

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
A victim of an over-the-top jail penalty from WA. Unfair and disproportionate compared to the penalties inflicted on others. I hope he makes every post a winner from now on. Harshly treated by AFL. Deserves a break in life. Go Stacky!
Victim of his own stupidity but has paid the price.

Hopefuly we see the 2019 version of Stacky out there tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user