Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Stig will be filthy.
Sydney Stack got off with only a fine

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
I believe us losing Leppa and McRae could very well have been because of CCJ and Stacks COVID indiscretion last year. $100k off soft cap could’ve seen us with at least one of those assistants.
Not even close to why they left

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Stig will be filthy.

Sydney Stack has been offered a fine with an early guilty plea following the VFL's match review of Richmond's Round 2 loss to Casey Demons on Saturday afternoon.

Charge Laid:

Sydney Stack, Richmond, has been charged for striking Casey Demons player James Munro during the second quarter of the VFL Round Two match between Richmond and Casey Demons on Saturday, April 24 at the Swinburne Centre.

Based on the available video evidence and medical report, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct with Low Impact and Body Contact. The incident was classified as a one-match sanction. The player has no applicable record which impacted the penalty.

An early guilty plea enables the player to accept a $600 fine (AFL Listed) and a reprimand.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/921884/stack-offered-fine-for-vfl-charge
Huh. Wasn't it against Northern Bullants on July 3rd Stack got reported. Something not quite right there Don't Argue!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Stig will be filthy.

Sydney Stack has been offered a fine with an early guilty plea following the VFL's match review of Richmond's Round 2 loss to Casey Demons on Saturday afternoon.

Charge Laid:

Sydney Stack, Richmond, has been charged for striking Casey Demons player James Munro during the second quarter of the VFL Round Two match between Richmond and Casey Demons on Saturday, April 24 at the Swinburne Centre.

Based on the available video evidence and medical report, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct with Low Impact and Body Contact. The incident was classified as a one-match sanction. The player has no applicable record which impacted the penalty.

An early guilty plea enables the player to accept a $600 fine (AFL Listed) and a reprimand.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/921884/stack-offered-fine-for-vfl-charge
This isn’t the report from Bullants game on the weekend.......(Round 2 v Casey)?

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Huh. Wasn't it against Northern Bullants on July 3rd Stack got reported. Something not quite right there Don't Argue!
Sorry my bad.
Was forwarding this from another site and didn’t read the details carefully enough.

Anyway it has been confirmed on Twitter that he has gotten off with a fine.
Let’s hope that one is more accurate

Reactions: 4 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Those two are completely different cases.
Stack and CCJ not only broken team rules they broken the rules by the AFL and Queensland state so we could have season 2020 happen.
The AFL hammered the clubs and players on the rules of lockdown.
even what happen to Cotchin’s wife with the media and social bashing she got, Stack and CCJ still decide to sneak out and get on the *smile*.
They put the whole season under threat by their stupidity.
All 3 did sweet faarg all,close to nothing,woi who,done her hair,went out,big deal

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Come on dude, dress it up!

My sources tell me that Stack is a 50% chance of going to Freo next year.
If he goes to WA that could be the end of a serious football career so his manager must step in. I fear he may renew friendships that will not be desirable for a career in professional sport.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Have been impressed with Syd's vision and hand balling in the VFL, really hope he gets a game this week.

Reactions: 2 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
With Houli out, it’s Stacky time on the half back flank. Keen to see him back and chock full of confidence.

Reactions: 3 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Play Stacky on Daicos with instructions never to leave his side, show us all you can do a role Sydney.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Rioli and Stack in the back half is perhaps next phase evolution of our backline. Both can take a mark and hopefully can help out when needed to compete in the air. I suspect Cox (pies) is eyeballing Sunday as his 2018 prelim final encore. However many changes we make Im not sure how you get the belief, confidence and connection back into this group - over to you Dimma.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Sydney Stack (29 disposals, four tackles, six rebound-50s)

"Sydney had 29 disposals. He was really important for us and our link-up play. When he's up and firing, he's a super important player for us."

Will he get picked? For some reason I'm not holding my breath.