Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Fair assessment by Kane Cornes
What’s amazing is the hate and dislike for Kane Cornes

Personally, I think he manufactures his words to maximise ad revenue.

I would liken the realness of Cornes' opinions to the tooth fairy.

You can believe that his opinions are real if you want.

Reactions: 1 user

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Fair assessment by Kane Cornes
What’s amazing is the hate and dislike for Kane Cornes
Suggest Syd look at what Kane has achieved in footy instead of spending time on Tik Tok, it may help him
Kane Played 300 games of AFL and by memory played many reserve games before securing his spot
Premiership Player and dual all Australian. .Port Adelaide hall of fame Member
Still can run Marathons under 3 hours which is amazing
People can have there opinions but those who know him say he is ripper bloke !
Think Choco Williams is a good judge of character.
Stig is now confirmed as Karen's mum!

I listened to the Cornes interview on the SEN podcast. It's at the start of the 30 minute highlight if anyone is interested. If Stack does tiktok instead of golf in his free time so be it. Stack is a different cat and we're all about embracing our differences. It's fair for Cornes to bring it up but it isn't fair to ridicule his work as he did for the whole interview. But you can expect that from the shock jock click bait crap he usually scrapes up. He might be a ripper bloke but geez he must be equally good at hiding that with his on air persona.

Last edited:

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Personally, I think he manufactures his words to maximise ad revenue.

I would liken the realness of Cornes' opinions to the tooth fairy.

You can believe that his opinions are real if you want.
Reckon the guys actions are better than most words and opinions
High achiever ! Fact but you can hate , that’s fine
300 games
Twice all Australian
Still can run a marathon well under 3 hours when most struggle to run a lap of the block
People bag Matty Lloyd as well
Absolute star was Lloyd

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I've no idea what, if any, issues Sydney Stack has, but one thing I'm certain about is that Tik Tok isn't the issue with his footy.

That's up there with a bad haircut or white boots.
Suggest most things outside the footy club are an issue unfortunately
No doubt he can play , but this isn’t the 1970,s and elite players need to be that on and off the ground
If you don’t like it
Bad luck !

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Reckon the guys actions are better than most words and opinions
High achiever ! Fact but you can hate , that’s fine
300 games
Twice all Australian
Still can run a marathon well under 3 hours when most struggle to run a lap of the block
People bag Matty Lloyd as well
Absolute star was Lloyd

Cornes is very successful at his job, just as he was successful as a footballer.

His job now, like Lloyd, is to manufacture opinions to maximise ad revenue.

Therefore, if Cornes is as component as you say, then his opinions are fake, like the tooth fairy :p

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Cornes is very successful at his job, just as he was successful as a footballer.

His job now, like Lloyd, is to manufacture opinions to maximise ad revenue.

Therefore, if Cornes is as component as you say, then his opinions are fake, like the tooth fairy :p
Like Lloyd , really
Astute coaching gig at private school is Matt
Been at Haileybury for at least 9 years as Head Coach
Don’t let the facts get in the way now
By memory Kane was a mentor coach and part time At Glenelg FC about 4 years ago
He might still be there

Last edited:

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
I really enjoy it when Cornsey rips the crap out of other teams.

Not so much when he does it to the Tigers. He seems to have a vendetta against some players e.g. Trent Cotchin. Seems to me there is a fair bit of envy going on.

In any case it is so much more enjoyable when he is forced to eat his words. I’d be ecstatic if Sydney Stack really knuckles down and has an outstanding season.

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
As much as i have defended Stacky, its obviously a process for him as he is a different cat, partly im sure to his different upbringing.

I also dont think we can make to much of a snipet from Burge and then seagul media banging on about it. What is fact is he looks the best he has in years...

Either way for me its simple.. He has cost us SFA (draft, position on list and actual cost as a rookie), his talent is off the charts... The club has (thankfully) given him some rope, i just hope it clicks and he doesnt hang himself as what a player he could be and we would have.

Either way i back our continued efforts to help and support SS reach his potential, when/IF it comes a time the club thinks its best to go in another direction then they are best positioned to make that call, until then i wish the young man all the very best, if he and RFC can get it right, it will be a truly enjoyable next 150-200 games watching SS.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I really enjoy it when Cornsey rips the crap out of other teams.

Not so much when he does it to the Tigers. He seems to have a vendetta against some players e.g. Trent Cotchin. Seems to me there is a fair bit of envy going on.

In any case it is so much more enjoyable when he is forced to eat his words. I’d be ecstatic if Sydney Stack really knuckles down and has an outstanding season.
The vendetta against Cotch goes back along way
Was at boiling point when kicking against the wind in the final in Adelaide
Funny stuff actually

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I've no idea what, if any, issues Sydney Stack has, but one thing I'm certain about is that Tik Tok isn't the issue with his footy.

That's up there with a bad haircut or white boots.
He plays Ping Pong badly as well does Sydney. And likes Avocado on his vegetables. And Marsha Brady is his favourite.

Kane just found the low hanging fruit with Tik-tok, he doesn’t like it so it must be bad.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just an unlikeable person is Cornhole, even got sacked from the leadership group when he was playing with Port Sour.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stacky could be a very important piece in the 2022 Tiger Puzzle.

Lets hop he brings 2019 Stack Man with the chip on his shoulder stuff to the field and shows a tad more maturity off of it.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Dusty's never been a renowned two way runner. Perhaps Stacky's trying to learn from the best. See ball, get ball, use ball well n save valuable energy by not having to chase arse too often.

If that's Stackman's approach I can tell him that it's great to be ambitious but it won't work for him.

Feb 25, 2007
The link below is Sydney Stack 2 min+ vid. Speaks well. Don't need a Facebook account to view it, it was shared from TiktTok to FB
Stackmans vid In response to Cornes and whoever else dislikes his TikTok vids. I for one couldn't care less, in his spare time if he wants to make vids go for it.
FFS he is only 21, we are all unique in our own way. He shouldn't stop doing what he likes because old man Cornes has a problem with it.

As long as whatever you’re doing makes you happy, nothing else matters.
https://fb.watch/9JFVHOXpCS/

stack.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users