Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Think Daniel will lift just by having Maurice Jnr at the club, hope so anyway

I think we can be a bit harsh on Daniel - I know I am at times but he is still young at 23 - it seems like he has been around for a fair while though.

Watching the Brisbane final again - he was one of our better players that day. I think he is one player who, as you say, could have a break out year given junior has arrived and if he does he will be some player as he is already.

Reactions: 7 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Normally don't fall into this but you really cannot see the vitriol in delivery of said opinion? If you spoke to people like that in the street you'd likely (and deservedly) be snotted.
NOPE DONT AGREE,ITS TISSUE THIN,WITH NO RESPECT FOR OTHER OPINIONS,GROW SOME BALLS MAN.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I urge everyone on PRE to read Marlion’s book before you comment on Stacky. These guys are coming from a LONG way back. How they actually get to play t this level is amazing.
Still reading it (slow reader :D ), but based on Marlion's incredibly tough upbringing and where he got to - Stack is actually tracking well ahead of the curve! In all seriousness, if Stacky never plays another AFL game, but the club helps him get on the straight and narrow...I'd say job well done. If we can get him to be a regular AFL footballer, even better. I'm rooting for Stacky and still reckon he will be a star one day.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Hearing scheduled 1 pm our time via videolink......can’t find any updates.....
*Melbourne time

Last edited:

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Pleaded guilty. Bail has been extended. Will be sentenced on 25th March! Magistrate has requested pre- sentencing report and psychiatric report.
Who knows what happens before then.......? Is he allowed to leave WA?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Pleaded guilty. Bail has been extended. Will be sentenced on 25th March! Magistrate has requested pre- sentencing report and psychiatric report.
Who knows what happens before then.......? Is he allowed to leave WA?

Doubt they would let him leave if he has pleaded guilty but not yet sentenced.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Asked if he would be able to return to Melbourne for training, Stack's manager Paul Peos said the sentencing date would make it difficult.

"You heard the date that we got," he said.