Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hate to tell you Zips but Hollywood Hill is gone. No longer. Closed. Kaput.
Where is Relton going to get his burgers from now.
The poor bastard ran the southern wing like a wildebeest getting chased by a lion and thats the last we ever saw of him.
I think its ok to laugh at our recruiting back then after 37 years of crying.

Reactions: 1 users

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Hate to tell you Zips but Hollywood Hill is gone. No longer. Closed. Kaput.
Even if it was still open, Stacky wouldn't go near the joint. He's a kebab man and Hollywood Hill (when did it change from Hollywood Palace?) only sell souvlaki

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They must be waiting till final list lodgements before committing to sign him up.
There's no other explanation why stack hasn't been signed up.

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
They must be waiting till final list lodgements before committing to sign him up.
There's no other explanation why stack hasn't been signed up.
Unless anyone has different info, I believe Stack is one of seven players still out of contract - Stack, Miller, Nyuon, Eggy-smith, Cumberland, Garth and CCJ (probably going to North). If the CCJ deal involves Tarrant coming to us then the size of his contract might determine what we can offer Syd. Or, we've made an offer to Syd and negotiations are on-going.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I really surprised no-one has made a good offer to him and picked him off.
Clubs always see the bad in the kids.
We at least have the balls to bring them over. Wc won't go near him there past scares them.
Freo are just as bad as GC
Have look at Collingwood rather pick up Naish then going after Stack.
If stack played at another club 100% i would want the club to go after him

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

I read somewhere that the clubs don’t know exactly what their cap is for next year - still some haggling going on.

If this is true, then my guess is that both Stack and the club have committed to another year and just waiting to see where it all settles.

Reactions: 1 user

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
How do we know they haven’t though this info generally leaks out , I reckon a lot of clubs would be pretty wary of Stacky that would stop short of putting anything juicy and long term in front of him . Reckon a deal will get dont and he stays I hope so , I’ve seen enough we should offer 2y , clubs knows the lad better than us I spose