Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Incarcerated Australian Julian Assange gets a personal visit from The Honorable Steven Smith Australian High Commissioner to the UK. If you & I were the incarcerated I do not think one would be getting a visit from HC.

And?

And What ?.

And... Why would you expect to get a visit from a government representative of that level?

I wouldn't.

I am sure any of us locked up in a UK prison would get visits from consular staff though, as we should.

Your post is just another pointless whinge about... nothing.

Reactions: 1 user
And... Why would you expect to get a visit from a government representative of that level?

I wouldn't.

I am sure any of us locked up in a UK prison would get visits from consular staff though, as we should.

Your post is just another pointless whinge about... nothing.
So why did Julian get a visit from our HC when everyone else gets one from one of His lackeys ?.

So why did Julian get a visit from our HC when everyone else gets one from one of His lackeys ?.
Because when he was filling in the admittance form, he checked the box declaring that he identifies as a Torres Strait Islander

Ken Wyatt has quit the Liberal Party over its decision to go against the Indigenous Voice to Parliament.

Well done to him, and shame on Dutton and Co!

Reactions: 4 users
Because when he was filling in the admittance form, he checked the box declaring that he identifies as a Torres Strait Islander
HC is just Albo's & Penny's lackey so he would have had to get the nod from them to visit dear Julian.

Rumour is Albo will seek Julians extradition to Oz when he meets Biden in Summit meeting Sydney next month.

Another Lib front bencher quitting (the front bench) over the party’s Voice stance.
With Slomo pulling the pin at the end of the year, that’s about 7 or 8 less ministers right there.

Another Lib front bencher quitting (the front bench) over the party’s Voice stance.
With Slomo pulling the pin at the end of the year, that’s about 7 or 8 less ministers right there.

It was an untenable position for Leeser. He's been a long time supporter of the voice, is/was the Opposition spokesman for Indigenous Australians and was one of the Chairs of the original committee that formulated how the Voice would work.

It was an untenable position for Leeser. He's been a long time supporter of the voice, is/was the Opposition spokesman for Indigenous Australians and was one of the Chairs of the original committee that formulated how the Voice would work.
Yeah with the Libs conscious vote .

Fake news !!

How so? Seems pretty clear cut corruption to me. Theres been a stench about him for some time now, including having been stood down by Turnbull for having shares in a mining company he was lobbying for lucrative Chinese contracts, billing the tax payers for $17K of personal internet services (which is just obscene) and lying to the piblic about Robodebt.

Time to refer Roberts to the NACCery, he's needs to face real scrutiny.

Fake news !!
You can think whatever you like Tigaman but this has nothing to do with politics. There has been a stench around Robert for years, going back to his relationships in China.
Everyone should condemn such corruption, no matter what party they are from.
Remember this comes from the Costello lead Nine Entertainment Group ie The Age/SMH