Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Democratic countries aren't perfect ,but we are nothing like some of the Communist or Middle Eastern countries.

in one ear and out the other

anyway, if you’re so eager to post Amnesty International articles, maybe you should read up on what they say about our record on Asylum Seekers, Indigenous Australians and Climate Change.

Yeh we have our issues as do some other western countries but please don't compare us on human rights to Russia & Qatar & China etc etc

No such thing as being only a little bit pregnant. You have to at least except your own failings if you’re going to judge others.

I could also talk about the cruelty of Robodebt, which has allegedly resulted in more deaths than executions in the USA since 1976… But I’m probably going off on a tangent too much.

Reactions: 1 user
in one ear and out the other

anyway, if you’re so eager to post Amnesty International articles, maybe you should read up on what they say about our record on Asylum Seekers, Indigenous Australians and Climate Change.

No such thing as being only a little bit pregnant. You have to at least except your own failings if you’re going to judge others.

I could also talk about the cruelty of Robodebt, which has allegedly resulted in more deaths than executions in the USA since 1976… But I’m probably going off on a tangent too much.
So that”s your argument? You can’t be a little pregnant?

Should we list all the violations country by country?

And you call others cookers!!

• Haha
Yes Dutton really said this: “Too much of the government’s effort is really concentrated on capital cities and we are the party of regional and rural Australia."

You heard it here first the Liberals and Nationals are merging to become the new Country party.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yes Dutton really said this: “Too much of the government’s effort is really concentrated on capital cities and we are the party of regional and rural Australia."

You heard it here first the Liberals and Nationals are merging to become the new Country party.

Wow. So over 70% of the population live in major cities, but we will ignore them for the 29% that don't live in cities. Ok.

So if this is Duttons approach, I assume he will be heavily favourable of the Voice being as the majority of the indigenous population live in that rural Australia that he is concentrating on??

Do you think Australia should be looking to open/ consider 100 new gas and coal projects?
Yes indeed as it puts money in Australian pockets which pay off their mortgage ,food in their families mouths etc etc .

I see that Tasmanian Liberal Bridget Archer is going to campaign for the Yes vote, she's not from my side of politics, but I can't help admire her.

She has voted with Labor on some of their climate policies, and it housing legislation, she also voted in support of Morrison being censored.

The Libs would stand a far better chance if she was their leader, but that aint going to happen, she's more likely to get railroaded by them.

Reactions: 4 users
Yes indeed as it puts money in Australian pockets which pay off their mortgage ,food in their families mouths etc etc .
How does it put money in my pocket exactly?

Mining has been shown to employ very few ppl, and make little from tax.

How does it put money in my pocket exactly?

Mining has been shown to employ very few ppl, and make little from tax.
Be nice. Using facts is unfair and is a sure sign of wokeism

• Haha

Made me think of the old 'he's a count rymemeber' gag.

I assume you live in a igloo ?

I assume you have no answer to a reasonable question. I'd say nice deflection except that it was pathetic.

How does mining benefit us all? Mining is increasingly mechanised, stuff all jobs in it, most of the stuff mined is exported and comes back as way more expensive finished goods and we don't really tax the multinational miners here is Aus.

DS

I assume you have no answer to a reasonable question. I'd say nice deflection except that it was pathetic.

How does mining benefit us all? Mining is increasingly mechanised, stuff all jobs in it, most of the stuff mined is exported and comes back as way more expensive finished goods and we don't really tax the multinational miners here is Aus.

DS
Urr !!. Move to Igloo with K3.

Don't bother engaging with Tigaman on this board people. Just ignore the troll or whack him/her on ignore. Not worth it.

Reactions: 2 users
Don't bother engaging with Tigaman on this board people. Just ignore the troll or whack him/her on ignore. Not worth it.

I reckon that was the general consensus when Trump first started running for Pres as well.

Very dangerous to ignore these ignorant dickheads and let them spew out whatever they want, especially now that they've become emboldened by what happened in the US and the protective arm of New Ltd that these views get.

While our resident ignorant *smile* in question is more a copy & paster of stuff he reads, or gets sent, rather than having any sort of coherent independent thought, we shouldn't walk past and just ignore racism here. If this board allows those posts in the first place, then the board should expect the responses they deserve.

I reckon that was the general consensus when Trump first started running for Pres as well.

Very dangerous to ignore these ignorant dickheads and let them spew out whatever they want, especially now that they've become emboldened by what happened in the US and the protective arm of New Ltd that these views get.

While our resident ignorant *smile* in question is more a copy & paster of stuff he reads, or gets sent, rather than having any sort of coherent independent thought, we shouldn't walk past and just ignore racism here. If this board allows those posts in the first place, then the board should expect the responses they deserve.

Fair enough. I just find it too mentally exhausting so tend to scroll past, but I'm happy to read others provide facts to the ignorant posters.

Fair enough. I just find it too mentally exhausting so tend to scroll past, but I'm happy to read others provide facts to the ignorant posters.
The troll has been ignored since Monday on the Indigenous Voice thread, looks like he's come to the politics thread to see if he can get any interaction.

It appears this is an only left wing looney Labor party topic. When you post an opposite view they queue up to slither out their igloos barking troll ,smiler & even Trump got a mention.

It appears this is an only left wing looney Labor party topic. When you post an opposite view they queue up to slither out their igloos barking troll ,smiler & even Trump got a mention.

When you're incapable of addressing a question directly relating to your post, then start gurgling weird *smile* like igloos, how do you expect anyone to bother.

The only times you are slightly coherent is when you copy and paste from the RWNJ feeds you read, like advance.org but then you're incapable of debating any direct question because you don't really understand what you are posting.

Reactions: 5 users
Incarcerated Australian Julian Assange gets a personal visit from The Honorable Steven Smith Australian High Commissioner to the UK. If you & I were the incarcerated I do not think one would be getting a visit from HC.