Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

The RC into Robodebt.

Just further proof that Dud-mo was the single worst PM this country has ever had. Period. And there's been some bad ones. But he's the winner by the length of the Flemington straight. A self branding, self interested, seriously dishonest and seriously incompetent scumbag.
That most amazing part of this is that I, and many others, thought we could never have a PM worse than Abbott. How wrong so quickly were we.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
I’m lost. Is Dutton arguing Robodebt is not political and shouldn’t be politicised?

That can’t be right, nobody can be that stupid or think we are that stupid.

Who are Morrison, Tudge and Robert in this process if they are not politicians?

Speachless.

The RC into Robodebt.

Just further proof that Dud-mo was the single worst PM this country has ever had. Period. And there's been some bad ones. But he's the winner by the length of the Flemington straight. A self branding, self interested, seriously dishonest and seriously incompetent scumbag.

And they're his good points.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Even his own party wants him gone from parliament as it reminds everyone of the absolute debacle of the Morrison government's period of incompetence and corruption.

Given he stinks the place up so bad no self-respecting corporate or organisation would touch him with a ten foot pole, it seems that he's trying to hang on as long as possible to keep getting his parliamentary salary.

Absolute grifter.

Reactions: 1 users
Even his own party wants him gone from parliament as it reminds everyone of the absolute debacle of the Morrison government's period of incompetence and corruption.

Given he stinks the place up so bad no self-respecting corporate or organisation would touch him with a ten foot pole, it seems that he's trying to hang on as long as possible to keep getting his parliamentary salary.

Absolute grifter.
He wont have any issue getting a well paid job- either a state Lib government will send him overseas somewhere, or he will call in a favour from one of those non self-respecting corporates or organisations that he has helped out in the past.

He wont have any issue getting a well paid job
Whereas I reckon the reason he's still in Parliament is because he can't find another job. As more and more stuff about his term as PM comes out, the less likely any corp or body would want to hire him.

I'll tell you what he is. He's like one of these phonies you see all the time in the corporate world. One of these all too familiar serial under performers who brand, network, bs, bully, lie and undermine their way up the corporate ladder with next to zero performance substantiating their climb. They know next to nothing about anything. Often they leave a trail of serious under performance. A lightweight. A shell. No talent other than for cunningly promoting themselves. You see it all the time. He's the political equivalent.
Yep I have experienced that person.
I worked with a very senior guy years ago who had been made redundant twice before coming to the company I worked with. He was smooth, had the gift of the gab and presented incredibly well but behind all that was a vacuum, nothing. He was untrustworthy, bad mouthing people behind their back and blaming others for his decisions. He bad mouthed me to people who then told me what he said and when confronted by it either denied it or said it was a misunderstanding.
He was made redundant again from that company and I understand was redundant for a 4th time later. He lived a great life on the back of his redundancies.
SCOMO has always reminded me of him

Reactions: 1 user
I'll tell you what he is. He's like one of these phonies you see all the time in the corporate world. One of these all too familiar serial under performers who brand, network, bs, bully, lie and undermine their way up the corporate ladder with next to zero performance substantiating their climb. They know next to nothing about anything. Often they leave a trail of serious under performance. A lightweight. A shell. No talent other than for cunningly promoting themselves. You see it all the time. He's the political equivalent.
Yep and get paid for it!!

Yep I have experienced that person.
I worked with a very senior guy years ago who had been made redundant twice before coming to the company I worked with. He was smooth, had the gift of the gab and presented incredibly well but behind all that was a vacuum, nothing. He was untrustworthy, bad mouthing people behind their back and blaming others for his decisions. He bad mouthed me to people who then told me what he said and when confronted by it either denied it or said it was a misunderstanding.
He was made redundant again from that company and I understand was redundant for a 4th time later. He lived a great life on the back of his redundancies.
SCOMO has always reminded me of him
I've seen these a-holes too Sin. How the F do they keep getting jobs???

I've seen these a-holes too Sin. How the F do they keep getting jobs???
I reckon the gift of the gab is one of the key skills to get some senior jobs, the ability to BS your achievements and sell yourself. Especially when talking about consumer products and marketing roles where this guy came from.

I reckon the gift of the gab is one of the key skills to get some senior jobs, the ability to BS your achievements and sell yourself. Especially when talking about consumer products and marketing roles where this guy came from.
Gift...geez that word again with this lot. What about references from previous senior jobs where they were made redundant? Surely not all positive.

Gift...geez that word again with this lot. What about references from previous senior jobs where they were made redundant? Surely not all positive.
You would think so wouldn't you?

If someone is asked to give names of people who will give a reference for them when they are going for a job they don't provide a name of someone who is going to bag them.

Reference check done ...tick

Reactions: 1 user
Watch the HS and conservatives go ballistic. They'd rather attempt to seize a political opportunity by bagging Andrews and co out than recognise the utter unsustainability of running the games at that cost. (And of course if they did run it at that cost, well, that'd be an even bigger outcry from the right).

Anyway, most Victorians will applaud Andrews' prudency and not to mention, funds being re-directed into other much need rural initiatives.

This is gonna be another classic example where the right shoot themselves in the foot.

Gutless decision If was solely being held in Olde Melbourne I do not think he would be cancelling. I just cannot understand how you lot in Victoria keep putting that lot back in power.

• Haha
Gutless decision If was solely being held in Olde Melbourne I do not think he would be cancelling. I just cannot understand how you lot in Victoria keep putting that lot back in power.

I assume you are across all the projections for revenue brought into the state compared to cost then to be making that call?

Budget has blown out & the Commonwealth games are cancelled.

Bloody good decision.

7 Billion dollars for a glorified sports carnival!

Put it where it is needed.

what? how are we suppose to know who the fastest white man in The Colony is?

Woke PC Fun Police Dictator Dan gone mad

• Haha