Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Serb PM has now joined the party.

Surprisingly though, he's demanding to know why Joker didn't isolate for 14 days after a positive PCR, as is the requirement in Serbia.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Serb PM has now joined the party.

Surprisingly though, he's demanding to know why Joker didn't isolate for 14 days after a positive PCR, as is the requirement in Serbia.

So essentially best case scenario for Novak, is the PCR test was correct and he broke Serbias 14 day isolation laws AND then lied on his passenger card about being in Belgrade over Christmas.

Worst case scenario, he didn't have Covid when he said he did, doctored the samples to fool the Aussie authorities (which I assume can be considered fraud) AND then lied on his passenger card about being in Belgrade over Christmas.

So which is it Novak? Or like your family, will you dodge any question that proves how you either disrespect your own countries Covid laws, shows how much disrespect you have for your fellow citizens by being knowingly positive amongst them, or are you a lying idiot????

I can't see how Novax looks good out of any of this, either is a liar, or has no regard for anyone else.

Reactions: 1 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
So essentially best case scenario for Novak, is the PCR test was correct and he broke Serbias 14 day isolation laws AND then lied on his passenger card about being in Belgrade over Christmas.

Worst case scenario, he didn't have Covid when he said he did, doctored the samples to fool the Aussie authorities (which I assume can be considered fraud) AND then lied on his passenger card about being in Belgrade over Christmas.

So which is it Novak? Or like your family, will you dodge any question that proves how you either disrespect your own countries Covid laws, shows how much disrespect you have for your fellow citizens by being knowingly positive amongst them, or are you a lying idiot????

I can't see how Novax looks good out of any of this, either is a liar, or has no regard for anyone else.

He's now claiming on twitter that your "best case scenario" is what occurred.

• Wow

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
No, he’s got a lot more explaining to do than that. He’s gotta explain why he said he hadn’t travelled when in fact he had, and also why there is a PCR test that says both negative and positive.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
No, he’s got a lot more explaining to do than that. He’s gotta explain why he said he hadn’t travelled when in fact he had
That's been explained as "Tennis Australia filled in the form on my behalf"

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
His “support team”. Doesn’t matter. He’s signed the statutory declaration. Not his “support team.”

And now for the explanation behind the amended PCR test result. “Um….somebody else made a mistake again.”

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

I think its remarkable he has stated that his Agent filled out his form as if this devoids him of responsibility, think again Novak.

"Completing a passenger card on behalf of another traveller
An IPC can be completed on behalf of another traveller where a person is in charge of that traveller. This includes parents/guardians of minors and carers of travellers with special needs.

A non-Australian citizen is considered to have completed a passenger card where the card is completed on their behalf."

Reactions: 1 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Surely he has to get on the next plane out . Otherwise why would anyone in Victoria comply to any rules when there is clearly rules for some and not for others
Total disgrace

Reactions: 3 users

meownotroar

Tiger Cub
Nov 6, 2009
Hope so Beets but apparently that judge who heard the appeal on Monday - the one with a pre determined view - said to Novax’s legal team at the end of the hearing, that if the Health Minister issues a deportation notice, then come back and see him and he’ll issue an injunction !!
Need to prove he is of unfit character or the argument they used for David Irving.
Maybe M.Gatto to "negotiate" on behalf of the Australian Government.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Both!
Interesting comments by Brett Phillips who does the tennis for SEN and also hosts/commentates at the open for AO.
Asked on radio earlier today and his comment was that he hears from insiders that basically Novax is seen as not a particularly nice human!
Diplomatically calling him a *smile* of a bloke the way I read it!

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

or both

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Would seem the Federal Government has every right to send him home given he has supplied erroneous information in his application. Unless of course Justice Anthony Kelly seeks to totally undermine the statutory declaration framework of visa applications to Australia and the rights the Australian Government has with it accordingly, and make it a free for all where anyone can bs, get caught, but still be allowed in. We’d end up getting every man and his dog lying their arse off more than they already probably are, knowing that if you get caught, you can just appeal saying it was a “mistake” so just let me in hey, or otherwise bogging up our courts and systems even further, and putting Border Control in a world of pain and opening up a Pandora’s Box of issues.

Hawke and Dud-mo will chicken out anyway so it’s a moot issue I guess.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If they dont deport him,

Can other detainees use the 'admin error' and 'judgement error' precedent?

'Oh, did i say it was Taliban shooting through my window? I meant to tick the under fire from russian mercenaries box'

'hoping in a leaky boat in indonesia was an error of judgement your honour. What i should have done is been born to white parents and bought a plane ticket'

*smile* me, the rate Novax is lying through his teeth,

I wont be surprised if morrison gives him an Order of Australia on the 26th

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

Serbia don't have any Covid laws. Reckon he goes back to Serbia to face these "charges" and the Aust Govt will let him go and it'll all disappear.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Serbia don't have any Covid laws. Reckon he goes back to Serbia to face these "charges" and the Aust Govt will let him go and it'll all disappear.

Serbia certainly aren't going to prosecute their golden boy, no chance in hell.

Australia still might deport him and effectively ban him for another 3 years though.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Ok maybe not Covid laws but he breached the rules they've put in around Covid.