Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
No doubt Kyrgious is uber talented. Potentially more so than Medvedev.
The main difference is workrate. Stamina meets concentration.
Right now NK is a party trick where as DM is looking like the next big thing.

PS: Medvedev nailed the crowd. The IQ comments were perfect.
Nick’s got great natural talent, but it can only get you so far if you don’t work at it. I read an interview with Roger years ago where he spoke about when he first started working with Roche. Tony said he wouldn’t be ready until he could confidently say that he could play 7 5 set games over 2 weeks. Nick will never get that level of commitment. He seems to be happy to be a sideshow, and he clearly makes a good living out of it. The pack of morons that follow him around probably haven’t worked that out.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Sounded like the dheads were back watching the Kyrios / Kok doubles match earlier.

Our Ash is on TV now, sheesh Camila Giorgi, how did I not know who she was :love: :love:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sounded like the dheads were back watching the Kyrios / Kok doubles match earlier.

Our Ash is on TV now, sheesh Camila Giorgi, how did I not know who she was :love: :love:
Yes, she wouldn't have to beg me too much:)

I've still only got eyes for Ash though.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jim Courier is getting a bit ahead of himself, he's talking about who Ash is going to play next.

Jimbo, Ash has got to win this match first !!!!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Really want Tiger Ash to win, but it would be a shame not seeing Giorgi on TV

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Still get the feel that these Women's games at 3 sets max is a bit disappointing.

Also disappointed in Ash wearing black and white colours. :))

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul

Amanda Anisimova is another one with exceptional talent. Good tennis player too.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Rafa's in a slump against this skinny Russian bloke who somehow has a strong serve and forehand.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Now there's a real player: Alex de Minaur now progressed to the final 16.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That French bloke Mannarino playing with an uncovered noggin in this hot sun......is a worry.