The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
Been waiting 10 years for their wheel to fall off. Think it might finally happen this year. Salty will then do a "Dimma" and pull the plug.
They seem to improve when Grigga went there as well. Now he's gone we'll see what happens to the cants.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

rensman

interpreter to the stars...
May 6, 2004
North Eastern Victoria
Eating my breakfast reading Sunday's Herald Sun this morning when I stumbled over this quote from Tom Stewart. It explains how much we hate this team and why we hate them. I can't believe he said this...." 16 months ago teams were saying we are the greatest premiership team of all time in the way we dismantled Sydney and on the run we went on"
Seriously. Can't stand these imposters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Eating my breakfast reading Sunday's Herald Sun this morning when I stumbled over this quote from Tom Stewart. It explains how much we hate this team and why we hate them. I can't believe he said this...." 16 months ago teams were saying we are the greatest premiership team of all time in the way we dismantled Sydney and on the run we went on"
We wouldve beaten them
Our form in the back of 2022 was 2019 quality. They knew we were coming
There's no chance they wouldve beaten us.
All lynch had to do was celebrate instead of carrying on like he missed and Geelong wouldve shat the bed.

Reactions: 5 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
he's a *smile*. Hope he gets hit by a large bag of peanuts

Reactions: 1 user

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
They were saying that only in Geelong. Like their theme song -“the greatest team of all”. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Hahahahahaha…..that is seriously funny sh-t. “teams were saying they were the greatest premiership team ever”…… I didn’t realise Stewart was related to Donald Trump. That is a trumpism ever, if I have heard one. WOW just WOW………..

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Umm. apart from your team tommy boy, no other teams said that.
Unless by “teams” you mean geelong seniors, geelong reserves, geelong aflw and geelong vflw teams?

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Talking to a couple of mates today,about Geesook. They both echoed what we've been saying,the sooks have become the most disliked team in the comp.

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
In light of recent events, and the fact that this mob are "kings of the late out", '22 is now an * flag!

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
i doubt there is even a hint of white powder down at geelong - biggest bunch of boy scouts going around

• Haha

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
If Stewart believes (and is stupid enough to state) that the 2022 cats are the greatest premiership winning team of all time, they have to be sniffing *something* down there.

Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If Stewart believes (and is stupid enough to state) that the 2022 cats are the greatest premiership winning team of all time, they have to be sniffing *something* down there.
He was meant to say greatest team in Corio.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
We beat this sooo called 'Greatest team of all time' by 5 goals in the indoor version of AFL. The Geelong Team is virtually the same side which also included the best player of the decade in it, Ablett. While we lost out most important defender in the 1st qtr.

Sorry Kids the Greatest team of all was the 2020 team.

Reactions: 4 users

Jukes Extended 2.0

Tiger Cub
Jan 28, 2023
We beat this sooo called 'Greatest team of all time' by 5 goals in the indoor version of AFL. The Geelong Team is virtually the same side which also included the best player of the decade in it, Ablett. While we lost out most important defender in the 1st qtr.

Sorry Kids the Greatest team of all was the 2020 team.
A premiership in the bubble is the greatest? lol, no non-Richmond fan thinks this, if anything they think it barely counts as one

• Dislike