The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Serviceable for a very long time at best in the low-end team. Outstanding is a stretch. Hasn't really dominated the AFL. He is chasing sucess. Geelong bound. Good luck to him....
If he's playing in a winning side his legacy would be noticed, statistically he's been uber consistent, he has 71 Brownlow votes to his name which is remarkable given North generally don't poll well. Other achievements include a 1000 hit out season and the most overall hit outs in AFL/VFL history. To maintain this level of consistency over 300 games is an amazing achievement and is rare for a lone ruck. Aside from Cox & Gawn you'd be hard pressed to find a better ruckman over the past 25 years.

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Chris Scott nowhere near getting over the finals losses to us. Pretending he is struggling to remember them, not fooling anyone scotty! Made my week.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Biggest mistake the Catastrophes ever made was appointing Plonkerfield captain. Both he and Salty will seriously be under the gun if Geelong has a faltering start in season 2024.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Tottenham has a giant rooster/chook atop their stadium...

Surely Joel should be honoured with the attached.... go all out and make provision for a diving board for when their next captain hangs up the boots!

Screenshot_20231125-101803_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Good player but not Grand stand worthy.
Ablett senior deserves one more then him.
He carried Geelong for 10 years

Reactions: 4 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I hope Richmond follows suit.
We could rename the Punt Road portables as the Cant Stand Yas

Zips will be the first in line

Reactions: 1 user