The global swing to the right :-) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The global swing to the right :-)

Azza

Tiger Champion
Aug 30, 2007
gutfull said:
The sooner the soft Cxxxs lefties are run out of town the better this place will be ...

I reckon the sooner all politicians who are in it for themselves rather than Victoria are run out of town the better. And if you're a coalition voter I wouldn't start ranting about corrupt Labor politicians if I were you, not with the current leader of the opposition.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Fair Azza as far as lm concerned they are ALL gutless people who WON''T make the tough calls .London anybody ?.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
gutfull said:
Knighted you bloody lefty tree hugging ship bag .. l could go on..

Don't let me stop you big fella. I love you're work. 'Money on the fridge wog.'

What's gutfull's prescription? Bring back public hanging and flogging? You'd be the darling of the Sharia mob.

1eyedtiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 2, 2007
I see nothing wrong with public floggings. Sharia law takes it to extremes though and says more about the type of people running the place rather than the actual act of public flogging.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Azza said:
What ALP policies caused the upsurge tt?
None, it's all the previous Liberal party's fault.

But I jest. It's not what the ALP policies have caused the upsurge it's what are the ALP policies to cope with it?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Harry said:
Yep those reactionary fossils that fought for the freedoms we now all enjoy. The young obviously know better.

How has anyone under 80 fought for our freedoms??

Azza

Tiger Champion
Aug 30, 2007
tigertim said:
None, it's all the previous Liberal party's fault.

But I jest. It's not what the ALP policies have caused the upsurge it's what are the ALP policies to cope with it?

Well, Willo posted this -

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/victorian-bail-law-changes-to-be-announced-by-state-goverment/news-story/7725bd55aee875ea161421a85cdfe35c

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Knighted your the type of bloke who would sit on a jury and get a terrorist off by saying , the guy needs a break , give him a second chance .You type *smile* me no end and most of the Australian think as well.
Ever been , lived in Asia fruit cake ? , guess not .
The punishment fits the crime there , and no complaints either .
...no Terrorist ???? Why ????

See ya tree hugger , you probably believe in Climate Change to drop kick...

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Azza said:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/victorian-bail-law-changes-to-be-announced-by-state-goverment/news-story/7725bd55aee875ea161421a85cdfe35c
A small step in the right direction

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
gutfull said:
Knighted your the type of bloke who would sit on a jury and get a terrorist off by saying , the guy needs a break , give him a second chance .You type sh!t me no end and most of the Australian think as well.

no terrorists in Asia? seen what is happening in the Philippines? terrorists have taken a city. you may have heard over the Philippines president, Dueterte. He is openly has criminals shot by police.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
gutfull said:
Knighted your the type of bloke who would sit on a jury and get a terrorist off by saying , the guy needs a break , give him a second chance .You type sh!t me no end and most of the Australian think as well.

Holy sh!t GF, on second thoughts, take the Kingswood!

For the record, I'd be the bloke saying 'what does the evidence actually show?' I'd be the bloke arguing with the racist *smile*wit who had decided the bloke was guilty before he sat down because the bloke's name is name is Hamid. Never mind that Hamid's a sikh not a muslim and the only eyewitness is sharing a brain cell with the *smile*wit in the jury room with me.

So by your reasoning countries with the death penalty never have to use it? That's your argument? :headscratch
Brutal regimes do it all with "implied" violence because everyone is so scared they never *smile* up? Doesn't actually work that way though does it?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Brodders17 said:
no terrorists in Asia? seen what is happening in the Philippines? terrorists have taken a city. you may have heard over the Philippines president, Dueterte. He is openly has criminals shot by police.

Yeh I think gutfull should get out more. Obviously never been to Bali.

No drug smouggling in Asia either, not with the death penalty as a preventative measure.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Azza said:

Also they are increasing police numbers.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
MD Jazz said:
Yeh I think gutfull should get out more. Obviously never been to Bali.

No drug smouggling in Asia either, not with the death penalty as a preventative measure.

Duterte has had about 4000 people killed by police and hit squads since his election. Some were pushers, some were users and some were just people others had a grudge against. One was a South Korean businessman who had no contact with drugs but the corrupt police thought they could extort money from him and killed him by "accident".

And after all this do you reckon they still have a drug problem?

YOU BETCHA

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
MD JAZZ your anothet dumb leftie , no problem in Singapore ? Bali is a *smile* hole ,yes been there and it's probably the ONLY Asian country you have been to , as Australians love to tick off "love been to Bali .
You think Aust is traveling nicely ? Your a Muppet enjoy your next Greenie rally ...

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
antman said:
Gutfull has really had a gutfull of us chai latte drinking lefties today
Pfft, everyone knows lefties don't drink chai latte!