The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Heard on the news that Figgy wants to stay as coach.....long term. Long may it last. :mhihi

Suicide watch for the Scum supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Other clubs seem to also go in to deficit. Hard to see what the actual ramifications are (do clubs get downgraded in the draft order?).

If Daicos gets big on at Pick 2, this is what happens to their picks. If he goes at 1 they will have a deficit of closer to 900 points., so their 2022 1st rounder isn't looking good at this point.

1619598803978.png

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Not a fan of Figgy, but I was wrapped he said today that he wants to coach the Pies again next year. Yobbo has been ranting and raving about it on AFL 360 for about 20 minutes now.
Yobbo is feeling scorned, he asked Figgy a couple of times on Monday if he was desperate to coach Collingwood next year. Bucks gave him nothing, said I'm not desperate about anything. Bad luck Yobbo, Bucks treated you with the disrespect that you deserve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Not a fan of Figgy, but I was wrapped he said today that he wants to coach the Pies again next year. Yobbo has been ranting and raving about it on AFL 360 for about 20 minutes now.
Yobbo is feeling scorned, he asked Figgy a couple of times Monday if he was desperate to coach Collingwood next year. Bucks gave him nothing, said I'm not desperate about anything. Bad luck Yobbo, Bucks treated you with the disrespect that you deserve.
One of Buckley's good qualities is that he detests Robinson.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
which is 100% wrong. Port Adelaide (like any team) should be allowed to wear whatever they hell they want when they are the home team.
I don't agree, they entered the AFL as the Port Adelaide Power.
They wore a jumper that had a thunder bolt on it with black, white and teal on it.
All of a sudden the Muppets are wearing Collingwood jumpers with a magpie on scarfs and 90% of their merchandise are black and white.
We already have a team that wears black and white and are called the magpies.
What happened to the Tarps??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
The interstate paranoia about Victoria is wearing thin. Koch needs to shut up and wear his teal.
I agree. .... they are without doubt the biggest bunch of whinging prix in the competition. ... 25th year in existence and all you ever hear about is the 132 flags they won in the amateurs!
My ultimate dream is to smash them off the G on GF day... and if it wasn't to be us, I'd even barrack for the filth to do it!

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
I don't agree, they entered the AFL as the Port Adelaide Power.
They wore a jumper that had a thunder bolt on it with black, white and teal on it.
All of a sudden the Muppets are wearing Collingwood jumpers with a magpie on scarfs and 90% of their merchandise are black and white.
We already have a team that wears black and white and are called the magpies.
What happened to the Tarps??
Personally, I'm not overly passionate either way on this one. If Port want to wear the prison bars, I'm kind of.....meh.....if they are prevented from wearing it....meh.

I just find it so bizarre how shouty and puce in the face McGuire and Koch get over it. In the context of life, such a trivial issue. One would think they were debating the merits of genocide of each other's supporter bases given how animated they get.

I've often thought that when Port redesigned their jumper (to wear the 'v' design), why didn't they simply take the prison bar jumper as a template and make it a black white and teal design of that. Kind of a compromise that everyone might have been able to live with.

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Personally, I'm not overly passionate either way on this one. If Port want to wear the prison bars, I'm kind of.....meh.....if they are prevented from wearing it....meh.

I just find it so bizarre how shouty and puce in the face McGuire and Koch get over it. In the context of life, such a trivial issue. One would think they were debating the merits of genocide of each other's supporter bases given how animated they get.

I've often thought that when Port redesigned their jumper (to wear the 'v' design), why didn't they simply take the prison bar jumper as a template and make it a black white and teal design of that. Kind of a compromise that everyone might have been able to live with.
Correct. Their ideal jumper was staring them in their face and they couldn't see it. Take the prison bar jumper and just add teal at the top. Like they had in their original jumper - just replace the zig zags with prison bars. Collingwood couldn't say a word about this.