The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Buckley says Heritier Lumumba is telling 'his truth' that he was called 'chimp' at Collingwood,

and that his 'own truth' is he never heard that.

The trouble with Buck's multi-truths cover-all theory, is that a few blokes share Heretiers truth. Its 3-1 at this stage.

My truth, is that Buckley really struggles with the whole Dimma routine, and that Collingwood as an institution,

are a bunch of *smile* going all the way back, from John Wren to Eddie McGuire

Im also certain that Trent Cotchins truth, is that he loves the Dyer'ere coined moniker Chimp kazoo, largely cause he's white as the driven snow, and was never a Capt Matchbox Whoopee band groupy.

take home message? if you're a bit of a *smile*, you're truth is probably a bit *smile*

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Poor old Collingwood, the media's love child.
How dare Hettiar disrupt their season with factual information based on their culture.
Ohh, we don't want to derail Collingwood's season.
They usually do that on there own.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hope this doesn’t derail their season.
That would be terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Going to Perth alongside Geelong.
The Hub is moving west.
The sooks have had enough

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
I notice 4 of first 6 games at MCG and only leave Vic once to Sydney but no outcry on how many MCG games they get. We get both Aints and now Nth AGAIN at their dung heap. Whane was the last time we played Nth at the G??????? Pretty sure the original draw finally had us playing them at the G.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Andrew Krakouer, Brent Macaffer and Shae Macnamara backed him up years ago, and Krak did it again this week.

Yep, a few have. More telling is that no ex or current players have come out and backed the club's take on the events.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Waiting for an ex Cold Pie who played with Harry backing up Harry's chimp call.
There’s been a few. I heard that the call “chimp” was in regards to his dancing style. Don’t know if true of course.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
He clearly hates Buckley and is intent on bringing him down. Did Buckley use the nickname? No. Name names or p!ss off.

Today Harry's feeling oppressed by white Jesus. :rolleyes:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He clearly hates Buckley and is intent on bringing him down. Did Buckley use the nickname? No. Name names or p!ss off.

Today Harry's feeling oppressed by white Jesus. :rolleyes:

So no merit to Harry speaking out then? He should just accept the status quo and let everyone get on with it?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
So no merit to Harry speaking out then? He should just accept the status quo and let everyone get on with it?

He should identify who he claims racially targeted him, or go away. He said the nickname started early, yet lets his coach of seven years off scot free while going for the throat of his coach of three years. Maybe he's afraid of Malthouse ripping him to shreds.

My guess is he was comfortable with the nickname until the 'shrooms, then he started getting all wavy-headed and wanting to save the world. He can't even deal with his own issues FFS.

The guy was a good footballer, a top ten player in his last 8 years at Collingwood. We've got one such player, Dustin Martin. Yet they bundled him out the door because he *smile* drained everyone with his insatiable need for attention.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Not sure Buckley would be a Racist, he grew up in the NT, played for Port Adelaide and then headed to Brisbane to play alongside McLean and Daryl White.
I believe Buckley on this one...

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
The world failing to recognise his greatness, and BLM.

Harry quoted as saying “ .... they (Collingwood) already have my truth ....” as an explanation for him not needing to participate in any investigation.

They may well have his “version” of the truth but surely the point is that there could be other “versions” as well and that’s the point of having the parties sit down and discuss them all.