The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

So what happens to the Pies if they can't offload any of those players on the high salaries. Are they literally over the TPP or does that mean they do not have enough money for DeGoey etc.

So what happens to the Pies if they can't offload any of those players on the high salaries. Are they literally over the TPP or does that mean they do not have enough money for DeGoey etc.

The media is tooo scared to comment or slag Collingwood because the repercussions that will come from McGuire.
The other day they had Tom Browne on Mmm and he couldn't even bring up collingwood without McGuire interrupting him.
No one on fox has the balls to slag off Collingwood as far as they're concerned they are still in the premiership window.

No-one has explained what happens if Treloar, TAB and Phillips are still on their list on Friday morning.
What happens to Degoey and Milocheck?
Do they sign them up on $5.50 for 2021 and back end their contracts tooo..
If they're are over the cap, the AFL must take -12 points off them or take next years draft picks off them....
Can someone ring the AFL or ring Parrott and get an answer

Reactions: 2 users

Eddie will show Ned Guy the door no doubt! Eddie boots Guy.jpg

• Haha
That's some very ordinary list management right there and the fact they're off loading Treloar and would off load Cox if anyone bit for him AND apparently thinking about Stephenson just illustrates this.
Who's going to take on 30yo Cox at $550k in 2021? Shouldn't even be playing, I hope he stays at the Pies

Cox on anything over 350K is something to behold.

Delicious. That club really is *smile*.

Can’t see them mounting a serious challenge with the current group.

Reactions: 5 users
Cox on anything over 350K is something to behold.

Delicious. That club really is *smile*.

Can’t see them mounting a serious challenge with the current group.

Yep the pies are sliding down the ladder and they know it - great watching them throw everything out the window as they try to cling onto the ladder.

They peaked two years ago.

• Love
They won’t be able to re-sign De Goey or anyone else for that matter because the AFL have to sign off on every contract. If that’s not enough to get them under the cap then they’d likely be excluded from the draft and have penalties applied. It could get very ugly.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just found out today
Langdon knee is gone.
And he still has 2yrs at 600k.
This getting better by the minute.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Dogs surely are not stupid enough to relieve their considerable SC pressure by bailing them out by dealing on Trleoar. Every other Melb should get in their ear.
Can only be contemplated if they get great deals from the Bummers on Dunkley - cannot see how the Druggies are in any position to accommodate them - and if the Skunks agree to keep paying a considerable hunk of Tredder's contract like $350-400k p.a over 5 yrs. But the delusional CFC thinks they can escape with a one year only commitment apparently. Why would you fall for that!? They forged this absolute mess of a deal.

If the Dogs are somehow thinking that T and D can work together at the Dogs, how on earth will Dunkley be happy there without more midfield time? Not even as chop-out ruck; they just grabbed Stef Martin.

The Skunks are cultivating a patsy.

Like others, I would seriously love them to be left holding all these bloated contracts at the end of the week. Why the hell would any team bail them out? They are bleeding out...just let it happen.

Reactions: 7 users
Like others, I would seriously love them to be left holding all these bloated contracts at the end of the week. Why the hell would any team bail them out? They are bleeding out...just let it happen.
When your enemy is making mistakes, don’t interrupt them

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Jon Ralph reckons Tom Phillips is on almost $600k. Wow.

• Wow
  • Haha