The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just when you think the Herald Scum couldn't stoop any lower, then they post this early this morning...

View attachment 11541

I came into work today and met with panicked staff. This garbage is just not necessary.
It's disgraceful, now Daniel Andrews is panicking people by announcing a 5 day stay at home lockdown.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just when you think the Herald Scum couldn't stoop any lower, then they post this early this morning...

View attachment 11541

I came into work today and met with panicked staff. This garbage is just not necessary.
Can you clarify exactly what was incorrect in that report? Given Andrew's announcement it appears someone at the HUN has a very good source inside the Andrews' Govt.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Can you clarify exactly what was incorrect in that report? Given Andrew's announcement it appears someone at the HUN has a very good source inside the Andrews' Govt.
As did the The Age and the ABC but you won’t hear progressives screaming about them.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
It's disgraceful, now Daniel Andrews is panicking people by announcing a 5 day stay at home lockdown.....

i'm not referring to lockdown, but the "on the brink of a third wave" headline. disgraceful is not a strong enough word to decribe those $%#*$ (4 letter word beginning with C). Its as if they are hoping for the worst. They don't give a stuff about Victorians at all.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I detest Murdoch and the HUN as much as anybody, but I really don't see that headline as being anywhere near low has they have been, or can be.

What's more surprising is so many people still read it.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
i'm not referring to lockdown, but the "on the brink of a third wave" headline. disgraceful is not a strong enough word to decribe those $%#*$ (4 letter word beginning with C). Its as if they are hoping for the worst. They don't give a stuff about Victorians at all.
Are we not on the brink of a third wave? Isn’t that why we are going into to lockdown to prevent?

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Dan himself said the lockdown was to stop the third wave. So Dan and his experts must have thought they were on the cusp.
i don't wait for Dans Facebook feed for my news. Plenty of outlets were across the likelihood of it. But You want them to stay mute about the leaks they are getting from the inner sanctum of Dans circle so people don't get scared?

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Plenty of posters on PRE were confidently predicting NSW December outbreak would amount to several thousand cases, their wish for it to escalate was palpable.

Honest John

Tiger Cub
Sep 12, 2020
I detest Murdoch and the HUN as much as anybody, but I really don't see that headline as being anywhere near low has they have been, or can be.

What's more surprising is so many people still read it.
Murdoch reminds me of Blofeld from the 007 movies. All that's missing is a cat.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
What's happening with Rudd's push for a Royal Commission into Murdoch?

< Brexited | China >