The new era: changes v Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The new era: changes v Port

What did my man Coulthard do wrong? Or is he injured?
Some mention in the VFL wrap up that he hurt his shoulder.

Matt Coulthard (five disposals, three tackles, two marks)

"Battled on throughout the day despite injuring his shoulder early on. He was really important for the team and showed great resilience to play his role for the remainder of the game."

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I was a fan of Pickett but seriously how is he getting a game , he’s bringing zero to the team .

Reactions: 2 users
I was a fan of Pickett but seriously how is he getting a game , he’s bringing zero to the team .
Hes hopefully bringing a couple of future players :))

20 games to go might as well get him there its not like we are contending.

Better to sure up future options just in case.

Reactions: 3 users
Hes hopefully bringing a couple of future players :))

20 games to go might as well get him there its not like we are contending.

Better to sure up future options just in case.
When Pickett retires AFL will change the rule by adding 1 more game to qualify for father son
Making Picketts kids ineligible as they fall short by 1 game

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Why drop him last week and now he's back. Even misses the VFL wildcard final.
bit of a nothing game v Port, so why take so many out of the VFL who have a chance to play finals there?

i don't quite get it ..?

Reactions: 1 users
Going to be an interesting weekend as depending on how results go including our own it seems we could end up anywhere between 9th and 13th on the ladder. Won't help our drafting that much wherever we finish