The Richmond 2017 AFL Grand Final thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Richmond 2017 AFL Grand Final thread

Re: The 2017 AFL Grand Final thread

jb03 said:
I'll be there. Q57, row D.

LOL. If I was allowed to fly down we would have been in the same row. Now I'm glad my Dr barred me from flying

Baloo said:
LOL. If I was allowed to fly down we would have been in the same row. Now I'm glad my Dr barred me from flying

I'm in Q56.

I would tell you the row but the tickets are encased in an unbreakable steel case at home and each of my family members knows only one quarter of the code that opens it.

Tiges fans signing the song after the Prelim taken on my phone

Excuse the fast panning, I was pretty drunk. :D

LOL at the Borat song played by mistake at the start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlTCWn5jKLA

Anyone else get Q49? From research I've done, it seems Q50 is most certainly an Adelaide member's bay. Q49 sounds as if it's a mixed bay (both Adelaide and Richmond). Mine is a single ticket, so wondering if singles might have been allocated some mixed lolly bag bays to fill in gaps?

I'll be in Townsville for my granddaughters second birthday, booked months ago. Her parents decided and sent out invites for a 2 pm party on Saturday at the Riverway Lagoon.
AND they don't have free to air TV so I can't record the game and watch on delay when we get home. Family always come first but this is a dilemma of epic proportions. I am hoping my unselfish love for them will translate into some serious Karma. :help

It will be impossible to avoid seeing or having the result texted to me before we arrive home on Monday so I have resigned myself to knowing without watching.

For all those attending the game please give Hird a boo for me and if Dill McLlachlan sets foot on the G give him a boo as well. Go Tigers!

Do they have the internet? Get a 4 week live afl app pass, then you'll be able to watch it on an ipad or if desperate, iPhone the next day.

tommystigers said:
I'll be in Townsville for my granddaughters second birthday, booked months ago. Her parents decided and sent out invites for a 2 pm party on Saturday at the Riverway Lagoon.
AND they don't have free to air TV so I can't record the game and watch on delay when we get home. Family always come first but this is a dilemma of epic proportions. I am hoping my unselfish love for them will translate into some serious Karma. :help

It will be impossible to avoid seeing or having the result texted to me before we arrive home on Monday so I have resigned myself to knowing without watching.

For all those attending the game please give Hird a boo for me and if Dill McLlachlan sets foot on the G give him a boo as well. Go Tigers!

Absolutely zero chance I would miss it for a 2 year old birthday personally - even my own child.

Perfect segue for this old chestnut from 2008.

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=32059.0

TOT70 said:
Perfect segue for this old chestnut from 2008.

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=32059.0

:rofl

I thought I'd also post a few highlights from earlier this year when we went to Adelaide to play the Crows on their home patch. We were able to keep up for a while but they were too good in the end.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

Realistically, The Crows have earned the right to be favourites. They have hardly put a foot wrong this season and more importantly have a devastating forward line.

Pretty tall up there with Cameron and Betts being the sweepers.

How our great backline copes with those guys will probably determine the outcome.

Hope for a win of course but won't kick the dog next door if we lose. Will just be happy to have improved so much this year and made the Granny.

The game will be won and lost in the middle, whoever wins the contested ball and goes forward the most should win, only poor kicking will stop a win for that team.

jamo said:
The game will be won and lost in the middle, whoever wins the contested ball and goes forward the most should win, only poor kicking will stop a win for that team.

That means we need to nullify their ruck work. Big ask on current form, but who knows what Dimma has up his sleeve. Jacobs is a gun ruckman.

4 Adult ickets for sale for Punt Road oval Saturday grand final day. $25 each to pick up from West Footscray. Got gout in the knee and will not be moving off the couch to watch our premiership. Inbox me for details

Seems to be about an 80/20 split by the neutrals against Richmond on the footy show, yet the overall noise levels are insane. We're the Roman Reigns of the AFL.

123kid said:
Seems to be about an 80/20 split by the neutrals against Richmond on the footy show, yet the overall noise levels are insane. We're the Roman Reigns of the AFL.

They may say they don't want us to win but they'll join the roar and song at the end when we win. They may hate us but deep down they want to be us.

D'Amico turned up on The Footy Show to 'reverse the curse'......oh well, at least she burned a Cartoon scarf.