The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

Word from the USA that former NBL Player Cecil Exum has passed away was in intensive care in Hospital RIP

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Alan Arkin.
If you haven't seen "The In-Laws" (1979 version), do yourself a favour ... "Serpentine !!!".

Really good in Catch-22 as Yossarian.

John Cusack's reluctant shrink in Grosse Pointe Blank.

Last edited:
Tony Bennett, 96.
Waaaay past our eras I guess, but I respect and love all those great crooners. Bennett was fantastic. Sinatra. Dean Martin. Sammy. Love the Rat Pack.

Have a listen to Frank’s “One For My Baby”. The slow version. Fantastic. Great song to listen to on the road, late at night.

Reactions: 7 users
Waaaay past our eras I guess, but I respect and love all those great crooners. Bennett was fantastic. Sinatra. Dean Martin. Sammy. Love the Rat Pack.

Have a listen to Frank’s “One For My Baby”. The slow version. Fantastic. Great song to listen to on the road, late at night.

Yeh my dad loved talking about the rat pack. He loved SDJ most of all, claimed he saw him perform when he came to Australia.
He loved the fact you could hear the words of songs when they sang them!

Yeh my dad loved talking about the rat pack. He loved SDJ most of all, claimed he saw him perform when he came to Australia.
He loved the fact you could hear the words of songs when they sang them!
Well, your dad wouldn’t have liked James Reyne then.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Well, your dad wouldn’t have liked James Reyne then.
Certainly not. we listened to Nat king cole and Sammy on the tapes on road trips.

I would slip on the hunters when he went to sleep!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

And Perry Como

I’m addicted to the Rat Pack and it’s history. Humphrey Bougart actually started with drinks at his with Hollywood home.
Try to read everything and watch every Doco.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m addicted to the Rat Pack and it’s history. Humphrey Bougart actually started with drinks at his with Hollywood home.
Try to read everything and watch every Doco.
Have you watched the 1960 Ocean's 11 movie ? A few members of the Rat Pack lead the Cast, IMO miles better than the remake.

Reactions: 1 user
Have you watched the 1960 Ocean's 11 movie ? A few members of the Rat Pack lead the Cast, IMO miles better than the remake.
But made for the same reasons, get a bunch of mates in Vegas and get paid. Genius.

< Boxing | Movies >