Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Never been a fan, not a mid, doesn’t get involved enough. And foot skills iffy.

Morale of the story, take true mids.

Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Another Clarke first round *smile* up
Early second round like RCD I think? But regardless; we should be selecting better players than these two with early 20s picks. Add Cellis and Lennon and nom wonder our midfield depth is so poor now that the premiership champions are dropping off.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Never been a fan, not a mid, doesn’t get involved enough. And foot skills iffy.

Morale of the story, take true mids.
He was good mates with Serong as a junior and thought to be just behind him. Perhaps highlights the difference from an early pick to a pick in the 20s.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
He was good mates with Serong as a junior and thought to be just behind him. Perhaps highlights the difference from an early pick to a pick in the 20s.
No perhaps about it, massive difference.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Early second round like RCD I think? But regardless; we should be selecting better players than these two with early 20s picks. Add Cellis and Lennon and nom wonder our midfield depth is so poor now that the premiership champions are dropping off.
Both 1st rounders

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I thought we were in trouble when I saw Dow playing on Touk Miller. Why TF can't we get midfielders that can get the ball out of the centre. We have been killed in this stat all year. RCD not much chop as well.
Can you change this to Thompson Dow.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Shame he cant play footy like Serong.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He’s got quick hands but as of now, he doesn’t yet appear to have much else.

Like this year was critical for Dawkins, so too will next year for Dow.

Reactions: 1 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
To me, Dow still looks likely.

I didn't hate his game today. He gets to the ball in the contest. Seems to have the right instincts. Ball use an issue.

He shouldn't be in the firsts. But he offers more than Aarts or Castagna.

Reactions: 1 users