Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

With Prestia out and not to much pushing up through the midfield ,Dow will no doubt get the opportunity to cement a spot over the next month

I still fail to see what it was about Dow that recruiters saw as a top 21 draft pick and an AFL player. Just another bland run of the mill VFL play IMO. RCD MK2.

Putrid 2 way runner and defensively inept. Needs to get the pill 25+ times and use it wisely to be any use if he ain't good the other way.

Many times in the second half Dow got the ball in traffic got the arms clear and found a target wide and clear whilst most of our other mids were playing ping pong with the inside ball. Has lots of faults but he need a run of games to see whetherhe can become an integral part of the system. I see a future where Campbell and Sonsie feed off that wide ball. Campbell looks the closest to a Lambert front of the pack player on our list.

Reactions: 10 users
He wasn’t exactly coming from a high or even mid level base.

Still a very average player. Little to no impact. Zero tackles again too.

VFL.
Not exactly an achievement considering he was Mr. Invisible last week. Not AFL standard. Delist.
Yeah, better than last week's no-show. Thought he swooped on several loose balls and put teammates in space. Taranto goal an example.

I had him Capuanoed after R0 but he's going to get a few weeks at it with Dion out. Let's see if he improves again.

No pressure young Thomson. But this is probably the most consequential game in your life.
Starting this week, this batch of games is probably the best opportunity you will ever have to get your hands on a 1.5 million check. If you play a solid batch of games over the next month or so, a 3 year contract will be headed your way. But if you don't take this massive opportunity then Sonsie or McAuliffe or (young mid not getting midfield time elsewhere) will sign that check......

Reactions: 4 users
And in market reports, the Dow is down 1500pts today.

Several brokers holding on to his stock based on rd 23 2023 were seen heading to the roof of the Rialto about 4pm today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users