Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

We cannot throw him away yet. Needs some hard love though. Real hard nose stop being a lazy fecker stuff. In his face Adelaide camp style. Seriously needs his feathers ruffled. He has the skill but like his brother has lazy moments and brian fades. We need one of the development coaches to RIP HIM 5 NEW ONES until he breaks.... If he fails after that then goodbye 👋

Been on the list 4 years. I reckon you will get more output from McAulliffe after one VFL game. Only bring him back if we have a heap of injuries.

Reactions: 1 user
We cannot throw him away yet. Needs some hard love though. Real hard nose stop being a lazy fecker stuff. In his face Adelaide camp style. Seriously needs his feathers ruffled. He has the skill but like his brother has lazy moments and brian fades. We need one of the development coaches to RIP HIM 5 NEW ONES until he breaks.... If he fails after that then goodbye 👋
Yes he was a stand out not stepping up a few times with defensive running and second efforts. Really disappointing.

Enough of the farce. Waste of time playing him. On top of it all he is lazy and slow. Does not run defensively.

Reactions: 2 users
the direct handball to the Port player..... that went on to be a goal for them ...

N
Enough of the farce. Waste of time playing him. On top of it all he is lazy and slow. Does not run defensively.
Not sure about that from what i saw he pressured pretty well around the ball i think hes not focusing on winning the footy enough hes too worried about setting up defenceively now had 20 pressure acts to back this up with some factual information 😉

Yeah, not good, not enough possessions and not enough pressure for a mid.

Given how McAuliffe performed in the VFL it is exceedingly difficult to justify playing Dow in the seniors next week.

DS

Very. Wry unimpressive performance and on his last chance if today wasn’t already. He’s an inside bull and if he isn’t influencing much around there then don’t bother coz his kicking is schiezen. Good at times winning the contested ball but doesn’t do it enough or anywhere near enough and agree seems very very lazy not getting to enough contests when it is the one thing he is good at, disappointing to say the least.

N

Not sure about that from what i saw he pressured pretty well around the ball i think hes not focusing on winning the footy enough hes too worried about setting up defenceively now had 20 pressure acts to back this up with some factual information 😉
He played on Rosee/Butters in the middle. WEAK EFFORTS. Can't kick can't tackle FFS what can he do. Were U watching the game at all.

He can't hit a target 20 metres away under no pressure
That's bad I agree, but how fken slow is he??
He makes his brother look like Chris Judd.
What did do in jnr footy to cast him into the top 20 kids in the country??
Can't kick.
Slow as shiit
Not a packbuster

He must come from a good family

N

Maybe use your eyes instead of relying on rubbish statistics. Are they counting weak broken tackles as pressure acts now? Failing to pick up the ball and then falling over?

Geez it’s a low bar at the RFC these days.

Reactions: 2 users
That's bad I agree, but how fken slow is he??
He makes his brother look like Chris Judd.
What did do in jnr footy to cast him into the top 20 kids in the country??
Can't kick.
Slow as shiit
Not a packbuster

He must come from a good family
He must have some S**T on someone at the club cos that's the only way he is getting a game. WTF do they see in him?

Yeah, not good, not enough possessions and not enough pressure for a mid.

Given how McAuliffe performed in the VFL it is exceedingly difficult to justify playing Dow in the seniors next week.

DS
McAuliffe was supreme yesterday. Big step up to the 1sts, but looked a class above. Tough nut too.