Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
In the vfl let him learn. Bluggerd out there didn't even bother chasing or tackling .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Didn't realise he was that slow. For someone as slight as him the lack of pace is the killer.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
We’re told hes quick with his hands one thing for sure he aint Shane Edward’s we gotta stop dreaming he’s just not up to AFL level

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
We’re told hes quick with his hands one thing for sure he aint Shane Edward’s we gotta stop dreaming he’s just not up to AFL level
With his lack of pace, size and kicking skill, he needs to be Edwards like with his hands. And he is not.

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
I'm bemused by the suggestion by many on here during the preseason that we had the second coming of Shedda...

I'm sure he is a wonderful human being, just not an AFL footballer.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Who's got Clarke's number?
I want to know what was the attraction to draft him.
Slow, can't kick, doesn't pressure or tacke.
Good family??
Good school?

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He
I'm bemused by the suggestion by many on here during the preseason that we had the second coming of Shedda...

He Isn't Edwards left ball bag
Edwards was a tackler that won us the flag in 2020
He was a runner and skilful

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

That’s just PRE pre season hyped expectations. Samsung is gunna be a key forward gun, Dow is gunna be an onballing genius, Lefau is gunna be a revelation as a third key forward, Naismith is gunna replace Nank etc etc

Reactions: 1 users

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
18 disposals, 12 contested, 6 clearances, 72% disposal efficiency, against a highly rated opposition midfield.

Lifted today, and kept it going til the end. Well done, son.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
18 disposals, 12 contested, 6 clearances, 72% disposal efficiency, against a highly rated opposition midfield.

Lifted today, and kept it going til the end. Well done, son.
Showed the benefit of being “given” a run of games rather than the fear of being dropped after one or two poor games
Yep - some good signs today

Reactions: 6 users